• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest boatboatboat

he voted for you to get in

approach him on main forum with an offer, and extend the suggestion to him that he do the same.

I doubt he is "afraid" of your action being to sharp for him.

now with that said he may decline to do business with you for personnel reasons, but it wouldn't be because he feels you are gonna have to good of chance of wining

every line you've sucked on has been off 6-15 cents

This is pure nonsense.

The fact that juice free doesn't properly give the juice free edge to large dogs and favorites does not mean deemer is giving serious edge away. Deemer is still getting a better than market number - the only benefit if exploiting the slanted large favorite edge would be in hedging out for nickles. In no way does the difference between the juice free line and the no vig change the end return significantly enough to sway the return for fish like you are insinuating. Fish still would have to pick more winners than losers. The only thing it changes a decent % is your hedge out return.

You're speaking nonsense. Deemer is still getting a better than market number. Just because fishes better than market number is slightly more +ev would not sway the outcome to the extent you are stating. Assuming what you're saying is even true about deemer.

And yes I knew exactly what monkey was talking about well before you jumped on this ship following monkeys post - hence my it's a trap post.

This is pure nonsense.

The fact that juice free doesn't properly give the juice free edge to large dogs and favorites does not mean deemer is giving serious edge away. Deemer is still getting a better than market number - the only benefit if exploiting the slanted large favorite edge would be in hedging out for nickles. In no way does the difference between the juice free line and the no vig change the end return significantly enough to sway the return. Fish still would have to pick more winners than losers. The only thing it changes is your hedge out return.

You're speaking nonsense. Deemer is still getting a better than market number. Just because fishes better than market number is slightly more +ev would not sway the outcome to the extent you are stating. Assuming what you're saying is even true about deemer.

And yes I knew exactly what monkey was talking about well before you jumped on this ship following monkeys post - hence my it's a trap post.

:laugh :laugh :laugh

fuck off

Who the fff said there's no advantage?

Try reading my post again.

There's a small edge but many times the edge would be so small (if playing a spread or the majority of baseball lines) that the edge deemer gains by the line adjustment that juice free uses would outweigh deemers loss or at worst he'd break even. Assuming he lays off some of his action.

There is not some significant edge in juice free with a no vig line. Jfc.

Who the fff said there's no advantage?

Try reading my post again.

There's a small edge but many times the edge would be so small (if playing a spread or the majority of baseball lines) that the edge deemer gains by the line adjustment that juice free uses would outweigh deemers loss or at worst he'd break even. Assuming he lays off some of his action.

There is not some significant edge in juice free with a no vig line. Jfc.

Timely.

Skip it.

This is pure nonsense.

The fact that juice free doesn't properly give the juice free edge to large dogs and favorites does not mean deemer is giving serious edge away. Deemer is still getting a better than market number - the only benefit if exploiting the slanted large favorite edge would be in hedging out for nickles. In no way does the difference between the juice free line and the no vig change the end return significantly enough to sway the return for fish like you are insinuating. Fish still would have to pick more winners than losers. The only thing it changes a decent % is your hedge out return.

Certainly helps with ROI.  Not just toward hedges.

Betting ATS... no advantage unless the line is shaded.

Guest boatboatboat

if I like the Dolphins and want to bet them

and they are +120 and I can get +125 in JUICE FREE that is a great deal for me

Is it really juice free................no

Do I fucking care..................no

I am getting +125 when its +120 at where I normally play

END OF STORY

if I like the Dolphins and want to bet them

and they are +120 and I can get +125 in JUICE FREE that is a great deal for me

Is it really juice free................no

Do I fucking care..................no

I am getting +125 when its +120 at where I normally play