Juicefree

Deemer

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure how that rumor got started but i know the book that he dealt with and he never slow paid. Then teddy ran with the rumor because him and br want to kill each other...lol

LOL.  I think BigRubber admitted to the slow pay.  Lot's of moving parts though.  Heres a post from Bigrubber.

Yes I slow paid. But *** had no problem with it. We had a carry figure of $1,200. I won around $1,300 first. He did not pay me in full. I was cool about. I went on to lose $11,500 over the next 5 months. I send him $1,000,$1,500 here and there. He didn't have a problem with it. *** even set me up with a second PPH with a $3,000 line. *** the rat knew I was a loser and set me up with 2 different PPH's with a total credit line of $5,500. It was a great setup but I was betting over my head. I'd lose $2,000 and send *** $1,200. He was cool with it! He'd credit my account for $1,300. He'd give me small rebates because I was such a good client. I didn't stiff him. JK knows ***!

Anyone who wants a good credit shop PM Chitown Joe. CTJ, Brock Landers, Jk, and *** the bookie are all from the same suburb just south of Chicago.

Bigrunner.  No good?  

Bricker said to add him.

Bigrunner is fine as long as trump doesnt have juicefree access.

He's on the slow pay list

I just received a paypal payment from bargainer today.  Never any problems with him.

Just remember, you dont have to extend any more credit then you want to.  I pretty much have a $500 limit +or -.  With guys i do a lot of plays with it goes higher, with new guys lower.

If the money is owed and someone requests it, it needs to be paid.  regardless of the amount.  And of course combining ledgers (clearing debts without having to make any transactions) is always the best

Bookbraker...im not sure of the exact story but I know br got obliterated by the book and was making 4 figure payments on a weekly/semi weekly basis. I guess based on his post above, he paid him slower than he lost but he's not a stiff or slow player.

He may have lost his mind in politics though.

Not trying to be a smart ass.  You probably know more than me but...

If you bet over your head, and can't pay in full and need to make payments, that's a slow pay.

That's just the way the book runs his business. You lose $1500, he'd say send me $1000, you'd lose $1800, he'd say send me $1200.

My only point is that I've known him for years and the only risk someone has of not getting paid by him is if these ongoing politics gives him a heart attack or if he goes to jail for attempted murder on trump.

Not trying to be a smart ass.  You probably know more than me but...

If you bet over your head, and can't pay in full and need to make payments, that's a slow pay.

you can always decline wagers with anyone until you are comfortable with them.  Or never for that matter.  Keep settle up limits lower with those you aren't sure about.

That's just the way the book runs his business. You lose $1500, he'd say send me $1000, you'd lose $1800, he'd say send me $1200.

My only point is that I've known him for years and the only risk someone has of not getting paid by him is if these ongoing politics gives him a heart attack or if he goes to jail for attempted murder on trump.

That is paid in full then.  

I took from what he wrote about himself was he lost 10,500 and made payments.  

However, BigRubber may have lost that total during a bad run over a few months and never completely got his balance to zero so I get what you are saying Rich. 

That is paid in full then.

I took from what he wrote about himself was he lost 10,500 and made payments.

However, BigRubber may have lost that total during a bad run over a few months and never completely got his balance to zero so I get what you are saying Rich.

Actually I think he lost even more than that but it was definitely over time, not all at once.