Gemini Is Way Cheaper Than Circle Or Coinbase

Always Call Heads

You can bitcoin for next to nothing (0.15%). Give it a look if you are looking for options. 

I gave it a try and they really only charge that amount. Mark you up maybe a dollar on bitcoin for the ask price. It is what I will be using going forward.

Not quite as convenient but the savings his Yuge.

What's not as convenient about it?   Shouldn't they all be the same, type in number and bitcoin purchased and move elsewhere within a minute and have over to the book within a hour

What's not as convenient about it?   Shouldn't they all be the same, type in number and bitcoin purchased and move elsewhere within a minute and have over to the book within a hour

It's convenient enough. But people want instant buy and are even willing to pay for it. They do not offer that.

They also don't offer immediate buy and transfer which takes an extra step and a few more minutes.

They limit how much you deposit a day and you cannot do one big transfer like you can with Coinbase.

A few nitpicks that people might not like.

Instant buy is about all I care about.  I can deal with waiting the hour or 2 to get to a book, but don't want to purchase on Monday, then receive on Friday, rather just go back to depositing with credit card at a book.

That's what I mean. I am willing to transfer and wait the three days for the bank transfer to clear. I will only be depositing for football season so will have the money in there ahead of time.

biggest nitpick is that they are registered as a financial institution, so every one of your transactions is probably going to be reported on a 1099

they don't take people from wisconsin yet either

Probably so. That seems to be their goal. Circle was kind of transaction-oriented and so is Coinbase. They are more interested in trading activity it seems.

Not a big fan of bitcoin myself so will only use it when they make it worthwhile with the bitcoin bonuses.