a few bones for the real players here

nothing but winners

hopefully things go better then the last 0-2 post........Syracuse fucked me by fouling with .9 on clock, of course they foul a white guy nails both FT and i lose by half point.............On to tonight posting 8 pm and later, to late for my 7 pm plays...Good luck on your plays guys

G Tech +10.5

St Johns +10

Minnesota -5

Tulane under 136

Tulane +24

hopefully things go better then the last 0-2 post........Syracuse fucked me by fouling with .9 on clock, of course they foul a white guy nails both FT and i lose by half point.............On to tonight posting 8 pm and later, to late for my 7 pm plays...Good luck on your plays guys

G Tech +10.5

St Johns +10

Minnesota -5

Tulane under 136

Tulane +24

Hope you get at least 3-2.

If you don't, you're an embarrassment.

That said, BOL.

G Tech +10.5

St Johns +10

Minnesota -5

Tulane under 136

Tulane +24

Looks like 2-3.

Not sure where that Tulane under 136 came from.

Most sharp gamblers had Tulane OVER as the lock of the day.

Oh well, keep at it--maybe you will be able to squeeze out a winning day before the NFL pre-season.

Looks like 2-3.

Not sure where that Tulane under 136 came from.

Most sharp gamblers had Tulane OVER as the lock of the day.

Oh well, keep at it--maybe you will be able to squeeze out a winning day before the NFL pre-season.

EL Puto,    2-3 at a couple hundred a game isnt the end of the world here...........Thank god i did not have 25-50 k on each play like yourself Puto........Good luck on your next NON POSTED 50 K play Puto.............