RIP "forum character" Disabler (video)

Yanks

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At work. Can't watch. Im sure the video is fantastic though.

For the record in case there is some sort of confusion, Uncle D (as of February 2017) has vowed to keep things positive on the forums. Why? Well I can assure with 100% certainty that it has zero to do with a thread that anyone has made or bumped. Nor anything to do with things that have been posted to me or about me.

Recent forum happenings have opened my eyes to things I should have seen long before. Hurting people's feelings that take this silly forum stuff at face value on the internet comes with a price. You make enemies. Those enemies then in turn would like nothing better than to stick you where it only could hurt. In the realz world.

Now I'm not blaming Joseph for this. If he received info, it's not necessarily on him. But he has claimed to know my name and seen pics of me. So if he is being honest, there is only one conclusion here. Ive hurt someone's feelings to the point that they have gone the personal route with my personal info. Which is complete bullshit. And anyone that doesn't get that, most likely has little to nothing to lose in the world that matters.

Jimmy Hoffa made a comment last week that stuff like this wouldn't happen it "I wasn't such a dick on the forums". Well he's absolutely right. But he is a good example of many of you that I have spared with on the forums the past couple years. He came at me first. My first interaction with the guy at EOG, he accused me of being a stiff. I never knew this guy or never did any financial transactions with anyone on the forums at that time. Yet he throws that out there. If there is one guy that I could justify being a dick to the past couple of years, it would be Jimmy Hoffa. But that's just one example. Other guys have started with me as well, only to go crying about it later after I hurt their feelings. Ive took shots about me. My career. My "alcoholism". My wife. My kids. My religion. Etc. And since my run in with Kinger last year, none of that has made a dent with me. I find it humorous. It was stupid for me to ever take anything posted to me or about me serious. What I also find humorous is other people chastising me for being too "personal". Take every single case and you will find an equally guilty person on the other end.

In closing, Ive also come to the realization, that although entertaining, winning wars on the internet is wasting time. What do you actually win? Nothing. But the damage you could do by offending others could certainly hurt me and my family. We have career internet stalkers amongst us. This is 100% true if you do your research. I'm not interested whatsoever in bringing that to my doorstep or to my bosses email account.

Feel free to post negative things to me or about me. If funny, I will laugh. But I won't respond. So if you are looking for me to engage you moving forward, you are going to be disappointed. Don't waste your time.

Peace. ✌

You pathetic lying See you next Tuesday .

You think you hurt people's feelings? You say you "spared" Jimmy Hoffa? What dream world are you living in.

You've been destroyed here. You haven't the capacity to hurt any one's feelings. You're a waterass poser. WVU class. Raiders/Ronaldo Class . John Kelly class. Fucking nobodies.

Jimmy Hoffa's been to more forum battles than you've had hot dinners. You'd be a booger in his nose. Dig, flick, move on.

What if your kids see this?

You pathetic lying See you next Tuesday .

You think you hurt people's feelings? You say you "spared" Jimmy Hoffa? What dream world are you living in.

You've been destroyed here. You haven't the capacity to hurt any one's feelings. You're a waterass poser. WVU class. Raiders/Ronaldo Class . John Kelly class. Fucking nobodies.

Jimmy Hoffa's been to more forum battles than you've had hot dinners. You'd be a booger in his nose. Dig, flick, move on.

What if your kids see this?

You actually read the book he wrote

I read it.

I thought he had an ephiphany and had written a humble post about not going after people personally on the forum out of goodwill.

Instead it was only due to fear of someone stalking him in the real world. Lol.

Thanks for the cliff notes.  

I didn't lose my mind..........My mind lost me.--------- Carrie Fisher  

Not completely true. That's only HALF (1/2) of the reason. Equal in this is the waste of time it is. Even when you win, you lose.

And no IAG. I wont apologize to anyone. Why? Because it was nothing more than childish back and forth. Never took anything said to me personal. And I would expect those who I spared with to have the same outlook. Nothing to apologize for.

Another Uncle D thread.

Maybe some day it will end.

I wasn't saying you should apologize, I just thought that's where you were going with it, and it made me laugh when you came back true to form. It's all good.