Friday night...what are you doing?

IAG

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed in the Brady Bunch theme song, they sang "that's the way they all became the Brady Bunch."

I thought it was " that's the way WE all became the Brady Bunch. "

They must have changed it in later years? Wth. I HAVE TO KNOW.

Hold on Boat. I'm there for you. Right after I get the answer to this Brady Bunch question.

Guest boatboatboat

his tax problems

and all those deductions for liquor at the lodge which will now require amended returns and big money to irs

Lol

Least of my worries

But ya

You are on right track

I just noticed in the Brady Bunch theme song, they sang "that's the way they all became the Brady Bunch."

They must have changed it in later years? Wth. I HAVE TO KNOW?

What's your favorite Brady Bunch episode Lagger?  The TWO (2) part Grand Canyon episode?  Joe Namath?  Desi Arnaz Jr.? 

Hold on Boat. I'm there for you. Right after I get the answer to this Brady Bunch question.

speaking of wth... is this the best song of all time?  definitely top 10

What's your favorite Brady Bunch episode Lagger?  The TWO (2) part Grand Canyon episode?  Joe Namath?  Desi Arnaz Jr.?

I think that was a three part episode – like the Hawaii one. I liked the Hawaii one much better than the Grand Canyon one.

Too many to count. Marcia changes that ugly duckling into the popular girl, Greg and peter double date, peter and volcano, Cindy on the quiz show where she can't do anything but stare at the red light. The one with Kay when Alice is going to leave.("I'm not Alice, I'm Kay) Porkchops and Applesauce...the ghost in attic/sleeping powder slumber party.

I'm sure none of those are actually my favorite, but I'll let you know once I finished binge watching these.

It was definitely we.

In first grade, I wanted to change my name to Bobby. When I got my lunch ticket, I had it made out Bobby. It turned out I really did not like the name Bobby as much as I imagined. The next week, the lady asked if I wanted her to make it Bobby. I told her No.

It was definitely we.

In first grade, I wanted to change my name to Bobby. When I got my lunch ticket, I had it made out Bobby. It turned out I really did not like the name Bobby as much as I imagined. The next week, the lady asked if I wanted her to make it Bobby. I told her No.

Lol. Yeah I just saw that they changed it from they to we after the first season. I guess I never paid attention before. I didn't even remember seeing the pilot before tonight. and I thought I'd seen every episode about 10 times.