How many guys here would sleep with poster LAGGER?

ronald

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IAGer is a nice women, too old for me , but most of you banged up barreled in shut ins would lick the shit off her shoes to get her in bed.

Wonder how many here are aware of IAGers history as the QUEEN of the Rubber Room at therx???

I think Devilwoman gets that title. I was pretty wet behind the ears when I was posting there. I was still able to be shocked and easily embarrassed.

Don't tell Teddy,,,he won't want to share a room at the bash

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=674494

RIP TTP

RX Wizard

Teddy kgb's Avatar Join Date

Sep 2001

Getting paper O.C. CA.

04-07-2009, 11:21 PM

6yrs out of high school I go to a party with the wife and two hot blondes come running at me screaming "Teddy Teddy how you been" I'm thinking that I cant believe these two whores remember my name and the fact they fvcked every guy in school but me still bums me out...

So they give me 2min and go off to blow someone in the bushes no doubt but my wife is jealous and starts grilling me "did you have sex with those girls?" I play sly to act cool to the only woman who looked twice at me as to act like I nailed them both...

Wifey ends up digging for dirt with the two whores and ask them "how did you know my husband?" and they say "we didnt know him we just remember he was the guy who walked like a duck"

Fvck me!!!!! mom and pops couldnt afford to have my feet fixed with braces when I was a kid so my feet stick out like a duck when I walk....cheap skates!!!!

Wife laughed at me all the way home