We Got Bellator Tonight. Any Thoughts?

The X

With the new rules he probably doesnt want to risk it, new rule went into effect in 2017 if you shit your pants during a match you automatically lose.

Same rules applied when I was in highschool......I went 17-0 my senior year.....they were recorded as KO's

My gym teacher coined the phrase 'Beating the shit out of em' in my honor...

Same rules applied when I was in highschool......I went 17-0 my senior year.....they were recorded as KO's

My gym teacher coined the phrase 'Beating the shit out of em' in my honor...

Teddy would you rather have gone 0-17 and banged those two hot sluts that fucked every guy in Highschool but you?

Plommer has winners for ya 2day Teddy.

Cagey Bee get some Philly Flyers tonight vs Vancouver pal.

1) Philly to score first

2) Philly moneyline

3) Philly -1.5 puckline is a VERY juicy +260 and we love it.

Teddy would you rather have gone 0-17 and banged those two hot sluts that fucked every guy in Highschool but you?

1) Philly to score first

2) Philly moneyline

Funny you remember that.....those two chicks sucked and fvcked in bathrooms and backyards at highschool parties and still wouldn't give me the time of day.....goddammit I was a loser........to answer your question though I would have fvcked the shit out of them......see what I did there? Ok....I would have fvcked them then kicked their ass untill they shit themselves......Heyyyyoooooo!!!!!

1) Philly to score first

2) Philly moneyline

Ok Plom.....I still owe Vinny $1,088 and was going to give him $188 Monday and $100 on the 1st of March and $150 that I'm getting on my b-day from my mom on March 19th.......yes I plan shit out like this...

But instead I'm going to skim from that $25 each and put $25 on all 3 bets.......gotta hit this Plom

Oh damn I'm on the 'nucks.

Why?

I watched the whole 61 minutes of the Calgary/Van game Sat. Had Cal +350 live down a goal late in the 3rd period.

They (Van) scored on a fluke from Centre ice and were totally outshot/outplayed - very lucky to get the W.

They are on a 2nd game in 24 hours after returning from a long road trip. These trips kill west coast teams, meanwhile Philly has been in Vancouver resting for 3 days stewing over their loss in Edmonton the other night.

FW if you like Van you should have waited as steam will drive the Flyers price lower.