IAG.....need a $ favor

Teddy kgb

Funny you say that, I asked Siri to remind me today to open up a PO box because I'm going to apply for a cc and have the bills sent there so the wife doesn't see them.......do you have any idea how much a PO box cost a month?

Just do paperless billing. Sometimes they pay you to do it

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

I like MILFs... I like IAG, she is a nice gal... dont know if she is hot or not but based on me being consistent since I like her id do her even if she is a 6.5

wrong thread lol

Guest pocketrockets

WTF am I going to do with 25 bucks, put air in my tires? Let's throw that on the nose of a long shot today and make it rain...

thats 2 grams worth of yay down here...

Guest pocketrockets

oh wow

What's the prices?

on the "street" they will charge foreigners from $20 to $50 for a gram and maybe not even... plus street vendors cut it so it sucks

I deal with a supplier directly (the one who actually runs and supplies street vendors/other bunkers) so I get it for around $14 a gram with a 95% purity.... price decreases to $10 a gram if I buy 30 or more

on the "street" they will charge foreigners from $20 to $50 for a gram and maybe not even... plus street vendors cut it so it sucks

I deal with a supplier directly (the one who actually runs and supplies street vendors/other bunkers) so I get it for around $14 a gram with a 95% purity.... price decreases to $10 a gram if I buy 30 or more

I think it's fair to say you got the hookup. Too bad I don't yay.

Guest pocketrockets

If I buy you one will you send one to me without cutting it?

How would I send it to you friend? Id have no problem in fronting you stuff here but sending overseas seems like a hassle im not willing to partake in unless it brings me 10s of Ks in profit.

When I front to my friends, I never cut it, cause thats low... when I sell to friend's friends I dont cut it but I do make a profit, so I want to be impressed with the flavour and purity... I want them to keep coming back cause it means + profit/yay fo me in the short run

Street dealers cut it cause they dont give a fuck... I think its a sin