Clown of the Year... so far...

KingRevolver

Funny thing is Negroes don't find this embarrassing.....Elliot the RB from the Cowboys runs for a 1st down while losing big to GB and does the feed me thing all the way down field in route to a FG for the Boys and thinks he's the shit and all the Wiggers love him for it, no different then Cam posing a SuperMan when getting a 3yd carry for a 1st down on his side of the field.....

No shame look at me Negroes and you couldn't explain to them one bit why it's wrong to do because they fvcking love it and WE bet on it like fools......

Funny thing is Negroes don't find this embarrassing.....Elliot the RB from the Cowboys runs for a 1st down while losing big to GB and does the feed me thing all the way down field in route to a FG for the Boys and thinks he's the shit and all the Wiggers love him for it, no different then Cam posing a SuperMan when getting a 3yd carry for a 1st down on his side of the field.....

No shame look at me Negroes and you couldn't explain to them one bit why it's wrong to do because they fvcking love it and WE bet on it like fools......

To quote Woody Harrelson in White Men Can't Jump - you'll rather look good and lose rather than look bad and win.