#LastNightInSweden

LCD

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So now it's a conspiracy and the statistics are made up? Got it. 

At least admitting you're wrong and your only defense is that it's all a conspiracy is better than pretending like a conspiracy isn't required to prove your point.

some of that data was based on questionaires, timely.  Those aren't facts

Timely have you ever been to Sweden?  Ask someone who has been there pre Syria and post and see what they have to say.

Yes, I like to use one or two peoples personal opinions as opposed to a collection of data from throughout the entire country. Good idea. Better yet, let's use a heinous facebook live crime to generalize about millions of people.

What's next? Ask Teddy what he thinks of black people to see what black people are like?

Yes, I like to use one or two peoples personal opinions as opposed to a collection of data from throughout the entire country. Good idea. Better yet, let's use a heinous facebook live crime to generalize about millions of people.

What's next? Ask Teddy what he thinks of black people to see what black people are like?

Hahahahahaha

He's got you there, WVU.

my best friend is Swedish and has been back and forth several times.  I trust his judgement over liberal media.

some of that data was based on questionaires, timely.  Those aren't facts

Uh, no... Those are reported crimes; has nothing to do with the survey (once again, try reading the site). The questionnaire is the 1% aspect of the results; has nothing to do with the reported crime figure.

Also, the survey has been a constant for 12 years. It has been one way Sweden has evaluated crime since 2005. It has nothing to do with the actual reported crime figure, but certainly is a decent way to evaluate. What's ironic is you told me to go ask 1 or 2 people who live there - the survey asks thousands, yet you attempt to discredit it's reliability. The irony is strong.

I apologize that the actual facts in Sweden don't meet the anti-refugee agenda you prefer to push.

Liberals don't care for truth, they only care about made up "facts"

There is only one made up agenda here and it's the anti-refugee one. The statistics don't match the claims, so you had to resort to telling me to "phone a friend," watch youtube videos, and then claimed a mass conspiracy conducted by the Swedish government to cover-up the crimes for an agenda that would make absolutely no sense.

my best friend is Swedish and has been back and forth several times. I trust his judgement over liberal media.

Honest to God, I have a Swedish neighbor, and she also goes back and forth. I talk to her all the time (since I want to smell her panties) and she tells me the whole thing is grossly exaggerated. She says, yeah, there's always some troublemaker, but for the most part, they're so happy to be in a safe country... they are law-abiding and work hard.

What are you even rambling about?

What does one incident livestreaming a crime have to do with anything? 

So much wrong you just can't name any of it. Got it. The survey is how Sweden has monitored crime since 2005 - in case you are wondering. I am sure you knew that though. 

The immigration increase you are citing to Sweden - from the refugees - began in 2015; not 2005. That's a fact. Yet everything you seem to present shows some spike in 2005 - the year where the rape classification was greatly broadened - but you want to argue that it has something to do with immigration and refugees. Got it. Another winning point by you. Crime has remained amazingly unchanged between 2005 and 2015. 

What culture? What a bunch of overreaching, bigoted, BS. These are refugees escaping a war zone. Immigrants searching for a better life.

You are attributing arguments to me that just aren't there...maybe you are confusing posts/posters. Someone referenced the documentary and I linked it. No editorial. There wasn't even really much editorial in that article/link....no statistics other than a graph comparing sweet and two other countries. It had nothing to do with any timeframe of immigration. I also posted a link from USA today about the live stream incident. There were no arguments advanced there by me at all. In my only post that expressed an argument ( after your ridiculous response to a pretty straightforward article, ) I stated that there could be room for the broadening definition to account for an increase in numbers. But to assume that it accounts for all is naive...especially when you refuse to acknowledge examples such as the streamed gang rape that happened recently.

Again, it is impossible to have any civil discourse with you which is why I don't try. I linked that documentary that was referenced, and you flipped out because you are so anxious to paint me with your usual broad brush. Done here.

How about we hold off on crime assessment until we have all the data and time has passed as the refs are more integrated into society? It is just as irresponsible to give the all clear as it is to say it is a mess without relevant stats.

I'm not giving an all clear. The president spoke of a problem in Sweden that had no verifiable evidence and to date does not exist, based on some youtube documentary made by some batshit crazy bigot. Hardly intelligent. The data we do have has shown no such increase. Does that mean there will never be a spike? No, of course not. There was not an uptick in year one though and those supporting the claim are citing misleading and inaccurate statistics to fit an anti-muslim agenda.

Fact remains that so far the crime is where it was 12 years ago in sweden.

You are attributing arguments to me that just aren't there...maybe you are confusing posts/posters. Someone referenced the documentary and I linked it. No editorial. There wasn't even really much editorial in that article/link....no statistics other than a graph comparing sweet and two other countries. It had nothing to do with any timeframe of immigration. I also posted a link from USA today about the live stream incident. There were no arguments advanced there by me at all. In my only post that expressed an argument ( after your ridiculous response to a pretty straightforward article, ) I stated that there could be room for the broadening definition to account for an increase in numbers. But to assume that it accounts for all is naive...especially when you refuse to acknowledge examples such as the streamed gang rape that happened recently.

Again, it is impossible to have any civil discourse with you which is why I don't try. I linked that documentary that was referenced, and you flipped out because you are so anxious to paint me with your usual broad brush. Done here.

No you passively aggressively presented a case for one side and then back tracked and said you meant nothing by it - just felt like randomly posting a gangrape Facebook live video for fun. It's a classic IAG move.