I have a $ fun $ idea.....need 9 posters who have $25 but want 1k

Teddy kgb

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy......looks like a lot of late games and when you add HT's you have tons to choose from.......let me know if you are at least looking to fire and I'll keep my eyes on the thread.......looking at the list of posters only one has my # and Fifty isn't on all that much.......if anyone wants my # they can PM me and text alert me when plays have been posted or share dick pics....

If we are all just basically betting our own $25 first round. then it really doesn't matter I guess if he plays an early or late game tonight does it? We're not waiting on the results from one to determine that size of bet on the next game like we do in standard zones. Is that correct Teddy?

If we are all just basically betting our own $25 first round. then it really doesn't matter I guess if he plays an early or late game tonight does it? We're not waiting on the results from one to determine that size of bet on the next game like we do in standard zones. Is that correct Teddy?

I asked that earlier today and got negitive responses on a new format and I agreed with them but wanted to make sure everyone was cool with it......so to answer your question, NO we are not betting are $25 investments......a losing play will result in a double and a loser Afetr that results in a All in play....

Tenn down 18-4 glad you didn't go with it but I'm sure you bet it so it's early....