I have a $ fun $ idea.....need 9 posters who have $25 but want 1k

Teddy kgb

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the order and it starts now......fire when ready Yikes......

Yikes

Martian

IAG

DS

FT

Andy

Joey

Buster

FCint

Tkgb

The order I put in place Can be compromised by the poster who is at front declining their pick then dropping it to the post below them who can also play or decline for the day and so forth.....

We can or cannot play daily it depends on the posters,,,,,Yikes forced a play it seems but he doesn't need to do that so he can pass to Martian and so on and the poster who passes is up first the next day regardless what happens....

I have a full understanding of the rules and can answer ANY question so for away any scenario if needed but for now Yikes needs to make a play or pass and the Martian needs to do the same if Yikes passes

The order I put in place Can be compromised by the poster who is at front declining their pick then dropping it to the post below them who can also play or decline for the day and so forth.....

We can or cannot play daily it depends on the posters,,,,,Yikes forced a play it seems but he doesn't need to do that so he can pass to Martian and so on and the poster who passes is up first the next day regardless what happens....

I have a full understanding of the rules and can answer ANY question so for away any scenario if needed but for now Yikes needs to make a play or pass and the Martian needs to do the same if Yikes passes

Sounds good means we play something we feel will hit and not just chuck a dart