Water heaters

IAG

You can't just remove your tank type wh and install a tankless.... the gas line is too small and if you put it outside next to your gas meter where you can get high volume gas and not have a need for a vent then u still have to pipe the hot and cold water to it and that's $500 minimum...

How did you do multiple units for $700? The heater itself cost more then that without the labor ....no fvcking way

You can't just remove your tank type wh and install a tankless.... the gas line is too small and if you put it outside next to your gas meter where you can get high volume gas and not have a need for a vent then u still have to pipe the hot and cold water to it and that's $500 minimum...

How did you do multiple units for $700? The heater itself cost more then that without the labor ....no fvcking way

Each unit around 700 (think a little below avtually)

Only tank less was at my personal house

$330?? Where? What size? A 30 gallon is a must for a single person household and a 50 for a family of 4 and the 50G goes for about $550

Installation is cheap IAG so regardless if it's easy I'd just pay if I was you.....the WH itself is where the cost is

I dont know where you live, but where I am stores like menards and fleet farm would be the lowest, home depot a little more, most of the water heaters are the same, i priced a 40 gallon one, installation would typically run $300+, if the previous one had the flexible connectors, anyone could do it, if it's older its harder, but they have these new fittings called sharkbites that make installation easy, even for non plumbers. I would offer your tenant a hundred or two to do it.