Gabe/Gyno/Baseball Zealot going tout?

slyone66

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like he put it back up saying he had sparty +7.5 now

Wow.

TGF calls him out, and then he puts in back.

The entire site has ZERO credibility going forward.

The entire future of the site is now a total piece of shit, because he removed that pick, and then restored "something" in a desperate attempt to retain future credibility.

And he only did it, because he was called out at TGF.

Sad to say, but the behavior he exhibited yesterday (by temporarily deleting that LOSING pick) has completely DESTROYED any chance that his fledgling site had of ever being taken seriously.

Because of yesterday's egregiously pathetic incident (where he temporarily deleted LOSING pick) the future of the site is complete toast.

Gotta hammer that point home:

The GabesWin site will NEVER be able to reclaim it's lost credibility.

The punk ass shit he pulled yesterday is UNFORGIVABLE and BEYOND REDEMPTION.

At this point, Gabe could solve World Hunger and cure cancer and his site will NEVER REGAIN CREDIBILITY.

Period. Case Closed. :cigar

Back at EOG, for a minute, I thought BZ was an OK guy.

But, after this latest bullshit, the guy has no credibility.

And LMAO at all of these fuckheads over at EOG spewing this "all publicity is good publicity" shit.

The kid has lost any and all credibility.

His site is going to get buried in LOSING picks.

Now, it is only a matter of how long MLB lasts until he digs himself a double-digit hole.

What happened? He took down a losing pick he had posted? I noticed he seems to only highlight ("WON") the bets he wins. He won a pick 3 a few days ago and the same day he had an $40 exacta bet... his write up he made a point of fading expected two horse which did place. That bet lost....both were same day but he only updated the winner.

I'm sure in person he's a real nice guy. I've always said Brock is probably a good guy if you don't know his BS and were ust sitting down to have a beer with him. But when you purposely go out of your way to put yourself in the limelight and clai, to be "World's best handicapper,". you have to expect some pushback especially when you do shady shit like this and have history of spotty record keeping. He probably should've started this site under a pseudonym.

Guess he put it back up after Deemer called him out.

The play was posted on the home page early in the day. After the game, the post with the Sparty play was gone and the link to the play from his Twitter feed said the page doesn't exist. Fact.

Wow. And he thought no one would notice?

I've always said Brock is probably a good guy if you don't know his BS.

"Good" can certainly be subjective. What is a "good" guy?

Skippy can be charming and personable. And Im sure he could come off as good company to anyone over a dinner or a few beers. Does that make him a good guy? I hear Ted Bundy was quite the charming fellow..

I don't like judging others, cuz I know Im far from perfect. And maybe one could form an argument that he catches more shit than what he might deserve. But at the same time, his sins are well documented. And he shows no remorse for them.

"Good" can certainly be subjective. What is a "good" guy?

Skippy can be charming and personable. And Im sure he could come off as good company to anyone over a dinner or a few beers. Does that make him a good guy? I hear Ted Bundy was quite the charming fellow..

I don't like judging others, cuz I know Im far from perfect. And maybe one could form an argument that he catches more shit than what he might deserve. But at the same time, his sins are well documented. And he shows no remorse for them.

Yes. I didn't phrase that very well. I mean would appear likeable...like you wouldn't sit down and him be a jerk to you for no reason,,probably pleasant, buy you a beer, etc. ..I mean all things considered the guy comes across pretty jovial.

Yes. I can pretty much forgive anyone for anything as long as they show remorse. Sometimes remorse is not needed, ....But I think his "crimes "are enough that some show of remorse is needed before you can look past it...especially with things like the bank teller and the WU people.

Guess he put it back up after Deemer called him out.

The play was posted on the home page early in the day. After the game, the post with the Sparty play was gone and the link to the play from his Twitter feed said the page doesn't exist. Fact.

Everything in your post is INDISPUTABLE.

But, the fact that Gabe has OUTRIGHT LIED in the thread at EOG (by claiming that he didn't delete and then restore the pick when called out) shows that he KNOWS his site has forfeited any future credibility.

At least if he owned-up to his bullshit (like a man), maybe a few might've even written off his immature ignorance (and deleting a losing pick) as a "rookie mistake" by a guy who isn't used to the responsibilities of maintaining a website.

But, the fact that he has LIED (about the BS he pulled) defending himself at EOG, he has lost all credibility.

He doubled-down on the BS and LIED about it.

The poor kid has ZERO respect and NO credibility.

His website is toast.

Period. Case closed. :cigar

Yes. I didn't phrase that very well. I mean would appear likeable...like you wouldn't sit down and him be a jerk to you for no reason,,probably pleasant, buy you a beer, etc. ..I mean all things considered the guy comes across pretty jovial.

Yes. I can pretty much forgive anyone for anything as long as they show remorse. Sometimes remorse is not needed, ....But I think his "crimes "are enough that some show of remorse is needed before you can look past it...especially with things like the bank teller and the WU people.

Bingo.

"Likeable" a much better way to put it.