A day in the life of TGF posters

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya man, for me Nike is the end all be all for athletic shoes. Wear them for running and hoops and always have.

What are you favorite pairs? Let's see some recent pick up.

Air Jordan Retro 1 I've been wearing lately with jeans they're fucking awesome. Extra high top, the support is awesome. Have worn them probably close to 10 times and they still look unworn. All black leather with white swoosh. I have no idea how to post a pic here or I would.

Air Jordan Retro 1 I've been wearing lately with jeans they're fucking awesome. Extra high top, the support is awesome. Have worn them probably close to 10 times and they still look unworn. All black leather with white swoosh. I have no idea how to post a pic here or I would.

Good choice and very fashionable.

In fact , one of the hottest designer shoes the last few years are literally copies of the Jordan 1. (Saint Laurent Paris)

The classic black, blue combo with the gray foam tongue with the red Jordan symbol. Wore them 6th grade CYO basketball when I saw they brought them back I had to get them they were one of my favorite Jordan's as a kid. Such a well built shoe too.

Same thing for me and Jordan 4s. Love them. How they look, how they feel, memories of wearing them in middle school and feeling like a badass.

4s will always be my #1 shoe.

Also really like the 1s and the infared 6s for wearing with normal clothing.

Good choice and very fashionable.

In fact , one of the hottest designer shoes the last few years are literally copies of the Jordan 1. (Saint Laurent Paris)

I believe it. My 76ers season tickets are right near their bench and I saw my boy Ben Simmons wearing the same pair as me the first time I wore them lol. Being that I'm quickly approaching 40 it was nice and re assuring to see the shoes I'm wearing are still "cool" lol

I believe it. My 76ers season tickets are right near their bench and I saw my boy Ben Simmons wearing the same pair as me the first time I wore them lol. Being that I'm quickly approaching 40 it was nice and re assuring to see the shoes I'm wearing are still "cool" lol

Hahaha I know the feeling pal.

Sneakers are so "hot" with youngsters these days that when I wear some of my designer kicks, I get kids on the street either commenting on them to their friends or actually saying something like "nice shoes, dog! "

Or some shit like that. My GF thinks it's hilarious especially since like you I'm close to 40.

Sneakers are so "hot" with youngsters these days that when I wear some of my designer kicks, I get kids on the street either commenting on them to their friends or actually saying something like "nice shoes, dog! "

Or some shit like that. My GF thinks it's hilarious especially since like you I'm close to 40.

"Nice shoes dog" ??

Translation? = like the shoes, ugly guy

Why is it ok to call a man dog but not a woman?

Lol yup. Yet another thing I love about black girls too. They notice what kicks dude's are wearing and are very knowledgable about Nike's, Jordans etc. White girls couldn't fucking care less.

If you two qveens kiss................

Maybe if you traded in the Mexer work boots and dad jeans for something a little more stylish you'd get laid occasionally ?

What size are you in shirts , pants and shoes. I'll see if I have any thing that might fit you. Do what hair you have left, wear some nice gear, and see if your luck changes.

Close.

They're Takashi Murakami designed Vans.

http://i65.tinypic.com/slsjtz.jpg

I'm in south and generally accept we're behind on most things. Im also never considered fashionable but I don't think I would be able to live down the shit I would catch wearing those. I think my little girl had something that looked mildly similar maybe but with a few ponies or unicorns.

I'm in south and generally accept we're behind on most things. Im also never considered fashionable but I don't think I would be able to live down the shit I would catch wearing those. I think my little girl had something that looked mildly similar maybe but with a few ponies or unicorns.

Hahaha. Like I said, most males that see me wearing them give me shit. They do look like kids shoes. In fact , got a similar pair for my 5 y/o niece.

Helped put on an event last summer at my company. CEO comes over to thank me and sees me wearing those shoes. He said something to the effect that he'll forgive the awful shoes since I put on a great event.