A day in the life of TGF posters

Guest boatboatboat

Stoped in at Canadian Tire to get some air for my bike, fukkin wheels were soft as fukk and It was hard pedalling on a single speed with practically flat tires.

Ride home was much better.

https://youtu.be/rkxhnWhVmsA

Canadian Tire? I'm surprised they didn't tell you that you needed all new brakes and tires and wouldn't let you out of the shop till your paid for them.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canadian Tire? I'm surprised they didn't tell you that you needed all new brakes and tires and wouldn't let you out of the shop till your paid for them.

Asked the mechanic standing outside the bay door for some air and he sent over the tire/wheel guy/apprentice who filled both my tires up to 41 lbs.

For FREE!!

Guest boatboatboat

Asked the mechanic standing outside the bay door for some air and he sent over the tire/wheel guy/apprentice who filled both my tires up to 41 lbs.

For FREE!!

Did you axe him how he felt about women?

Did you axe him how he felt about women?

He had a job so he was probably trapped in a marriage by one. Never asked tough.

Plommer no more biking videos please

Was making me anxious waiting for the heart attack

I think I'll be alright. Good genetics on both sides of the family, we die old in the plommer clan, no heart issues either.

Ghetto?

Sinker worked at the old biker bar which predated that strip club on the corner. Was called Three Bears Hotel back then. Couple days at the 3, couple days at the Southwood on Wellington.

$50 cash and a pitcher after the bar cleared

Just being sarcastic/silly with the ghetto comment, just like with the igloo comment.

Although I must say the city looks much better in summer when everything is green and covered in leaves/grass/flowers etc.