OT: Five steps that will get you laid with the wife, Teddy

KingRevolver

Stop acting like a douchebag.  I can tell you're the type to make stupid comments trying to be funny, and all you end up doing is hurting her feelings.  Then when it happens, you turn around and say, "I'm just kidding!"  No.

Do a little housework and pick up after yourself.

Use some Proactiv to clear up your pizza face.

Shower and put some talcum powder on your balls and Old Spice on your body.  You walk in smelling like Rosie O'Donnell's septic tank and sausage and peppers... then wonder why your wife doesn't want to touch your tiny kickstand.

Last but not least...

Pay attention to her when she's talking to you about things.  Instead of walking into the house and quickly firing up the computer to see what tubster VD, or some guy named Milkshake, said about you... go talk to your wife.  Ask her how her day was... maybe offer her a nice foot massage?

Fuckin' guy has a Hawaiian harlot at home that wants nothing more than to mouth-holster his mini nightstick... but he goes and fucks it up.  

Get to work!  Chop-chop.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

I know things.  Just like coaches.  Most sucked at playing the game, but they made great coaches.  And just because you're a great player it doesn't mean you'll be a great coach.

That's me.  Not a good player, but a great coach.

Lol... this has to be the worst analogy ever. You get caught sniffing panties bro, you have nothing right about nailing women or their maids...

Guest pocketrockets

You got screwed by Vince McMahon, pal.

I screw broads.

Big difference.

McChunks was a long time ago pal.

Girl who shot my Coco video got it that night pal. Multiple times.

I can picture it now.  

Teddy's wife in bed anticipating his arrival from work.  She has rose petals leading up to the bedroom, candles lit, a little Kenny G playing in the background. She's in bed with her Hawaiian bean throbbing... she can hardly contain herself!  A look from Teddy will be the flood tide that sends her right over!

Teddy walks into his house and slams the door because he's pissed an illegal cut him off.  First thing he does is get on his computer to complain.

Meanwhile, his wife turns the music up a little to give Teddy a hint.  Of course, he has no fuckin' clue, so he yells at her, "TURN THE FUCKIN' MUSIC OFF!  And why is there a mess on the floor?  Clean those rose petals up!"

She's now pissed, so she goes out and tells him there's a Hungry-Man meal in the freezer, and she goes to lock herself up in the room.

Teddy's just starting to hit his online groove, so he moves on from illegals to whatever is happening @ EOG.

Jesus.