So, If you forget your cell phone at home?

Bucky

Want to say no, but the truth is probably, yea I'd go get it.

Pretty much essential for work. Both for work related calls and more importantly, I use my phone to surf the forums and get down on games outside our internal network.

Seems to be a really laid back company like the others I worked for previously where I freely was on be forums and making bets on my work computer, but during my first or second week, I went to check the lottery numbers since we'd pitched in on tickets and it popped up some sketchy red screen saying it was blocked for content. Whoops. No gambling sites. Figured I wouldn't ever risk it again.

Fuck cell phones.

What kind of a lifeless POS couldn't make it through the day without a cell phone?

dear joaquin guzman,  according to wikipedia are you either 59 or 62 years old at this point.  

i know how you feel because i met a very good co-worker at the time who is now 68

He would always talk about all the hefty manual commissions that he made on furniture sales as early as the 1980s but then the terminator came out in 1984 and then have come the rise of the computers since then.  i would like to apologize to you about the rise of the machines being that the old fart that you are but i hope that you can get with the program by the time you are 90 or before.  

i don't know how much longer we will be able to converse El Chapo2017 because you don't seem to respect technology.

Hasta la vista, baby