tonight's Trump speech to congress

sleepy

I love how he said we will put America first and the place went wild while the Democrats sat silent. That says all you need to know folks.

Isolationism and nationalism is dangerous and not good economically but I'll never be able to change your mind on that so won't waste any time.

World wars are kind of bad.

I used to think you were a free market Republican but apparently you're not.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isolationism and nationalism is dangerous and not good economically but I'll never be able to change your mind on that so won't waste any time.

Why do you continually deny the world is as it is? We do not live in a village and globalism has failed us, admit it.

The guy is a fuckin' wacko.  Nothing more, nothing less.  LOL Free-market Republican...

Why do you continually deny the world is as it is? We do not live in a village and globalism has failed us, admit it.

Uh ok. Yeah, failed.

Hasn't been a major world War since globalism, trade agreements and countries investing in each other. Fail.

Poverty has decreased globally on an incredible scale.

Advancements in medicine and technology have accelerated 10 fold.

There have been no great depressions. Costs have gone down. Unemployment, violent crime and crime in general has decreased dramatically over decades.

Education globally has increased dramatically and quality of life has increased significantly.

Big failures. Go eat some spoiled food.

Uh ok. Yeah, failed.

Hasn't been a major world War since globalism, trade agreements and countries investing in each other. Fail.

Poverty has decreased globally on an incredible scale.

Advancements in medicine and technology have accelerated 10 fold.

There have been no great depressions. Costs have gone down. Unemployment, violent crime and crime in general has decreased dramatically over decades.

Education globally has increased dramatically and quality of life has increased significantly.

Big failures. Go eat some spoiled food.

Medicine, technology and science has done all of that, the political system has stymied every advance, your god is apparently democratic house members, nothing sadder than that.

Free trade is good for people in India and china, not so good for american workers, Trump nailed it, he said his only responsibility is to the american people, he owes nothing to the world.

of course it's good for american's. you really aren't too bright but we already knew that. quality of life has improved despite pay being stagnant for decades. why do you think that is, einstein? because the cog's has gone down significantly because of free trade.

maybe it's not good for deadbeat button pushers who expected to make a living working a factory line. what i find most ironic about most of the idiots like you is you think minimum wage shouldn't be raised because minimum wage jobs take little skill or intelligence; which is the definition of a factory button pusher.

Trump kicks so much ass and the stick market proves it.....Up 13 straight days all at record highs.......doesn't do a dishwasher like Timely any good thou so that's why he's mad....surrounded by Mexiacans all day must be horrible

the odds that i have more money invested in the market than you is -1000000. the odds that i've made more money off the markets than you in the past 8 years is -10000000.

market is reacting to deregulation, not this manufacturing talk. complete deregulation sure increased markets substantially before too, but what was the end result in 2008 again?

Nobody is against free trade.

But it must be fair

trump is blatantly against free trade. tariffs are not free trade. import tax is not free trade. both of those things get passed off onto the american consumer. the face paul ryan made when trump went on his trade rant was priceless; because ryan is a free market conservative. probably the only time all night he didn't smile and agree with trump. you simply cannot be a trump supporter and claim to support free trade; that's illogical, unless you admit to disagreeing with his trade policies.

poorer nations will always export more to us than they import, that's how it works.