Anyone Here Try Any Brooklyn Bedding Products?

The X

Soooo annoying

Not to mention their product is garbage

Commercials are annoying but I LOVE mine. I know FW has one and loves it. I think PO didn't like his. You have to make sure you have the right fill level for your gender/size. I don't know, but if you fluff them up before you go to sleep, nothing better....but you have to make sure you shake them before bed.

what is so great about the ipad?  i can't stand mobile betting sites and having to enter amounts by touching the screen, pain in the ass

I dk how I lived before the iPad. My brothers bought me one for my birthday, and I thought this is silly, I have a laptop. What do I need this for? Now I can't believe I was almost dumb enough to turn it down.

iPad, MyPillow and HaloTop. Life is good.

Recently stayed with a friend and they had these pillows, had to buy them for myself.

Obsessed with them.  Never thought twice about having a "nice" pillow but wow what a difference.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/sensorgel-gel-infused-memory-foam-gusset-standard-pillow-heat-reducing-coolcloth-cover-only-at-macys?ID=736546

stayed with a "friend" and obsessed with $100 pillows

A person who’s sexuality I admire alert