Well well well: Disgraced liberal fake news journalist accused of making bomb threat to Jewish centers and the ADL

Cop

Lokey, who said he wrote much of the site’s political content, claimed there was pressure to frame issues in a way he felt was disingenuous. “I tried to inject as much truth as I could into my posts, but there’s no room for it. “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft,” Lokey wrote, describing his take on the website's politics. Ivandjiiski countered that Lokey could write “anything and everything he wanted directly without anyone writing over it.”

Lokey was one of the three who wrote as Durden.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There were three writers from the site. One split off because of the hate and the bias; he gave all his text and email correspondence over upon departure. Those are his words as to what the site told him to push. You can argue all you want, but those are the facts.

Maybe it was like that before I started reading it but I have never seen anything you call " hate speech "

It's painfully clear that you have never read it.

Cop, I don't read zerohedge anymore, no. I haven't read zerohedge in 7ish years, since they changed to a lot of conspiracy and nonsense. There was a time when they published well researched articles and claims. They then succumbed to their readership and became a site that was out there, and had very little substance in comparison to the amount of stories they published. They would still occasionally post a decent story, but in general the site now features non-sourced conspiracy theories and anti-establishment extremes.

Maybe it was like that before I started reading it but I have never seen anything you call " hate speech "

I'm not sure I would call it hate speech - I think yisman was discussing the comment sections of the site. It's just now full of financial conspiracy theories that have no sourcing or substantial evidence. It was definitely very anti-Obama and screamed the market was going to crash for the past 6 years which we both know never happened. I didn't notice the Pro-Russian stuff because I haven't viewed the site since, but it doesn't surprise me.

About the OP

How hilarious is it that one of the guys doing the bomb threats turned out to be a black Muslim Democrat. After weeks of the left going crazy blaming trump and his alt right white supremacist voters.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaj

I've read the site a number of times.

The comments section is always full of hate speech.

As I said, the people visiting the site believe in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Well maybe. I've never really paid attention to them. Will take a gander.

comments on January 2017 article claim that the Holocaust was a Zionist plot to get rid of people against Zionism

:laugh

this is from the first article I found off a google search

but every comments section is like this

Summary: The whole world is a Jewish conspiracy and Jews are the root of all evil. Propaganda.

Croesus Jan 9, 2017 5:06 PM

THIS GUY IS LIKELY A JEW. HE TRIES TO MAKE JEWS TO BECOME VICTIMS AGAIN LIKE ALL KIKES DO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLt5U7VcHw8

they usually draw "harkenkreuzes" on their own doors so it looks like as if they are the victims.

the etranal victim gets kicked out of over 100 countries and turns everything he touches into shit.

if you get kicked out everywhere you go there must be probably something wrong with you and your clans mental condition,

You and I share the same brain...see my post below @ Francis...I was typing as you posted.

Saw shit like this in NJ, a lot, so money is on Jew Probably Did It.

"oh why no one attack us jews? quiiiiick i have to call all my schlomos and say them i want to bomb them"

jews are ready to kill 95% of their own population. it benefits them so they stay a 1% minority and the same time they have the ultimate victim card

In an irony of history most of the Jews that died in WWII ( about 600,000) were against the Zionist plan to return to Palestine. So they got Hitler to kill all their jewish enemies. Pretty slick trick huh? The Zionists cooperated with Hitler.

About the OP

How hilarious is it that one of the guys doing the bomb threats turned out to be a black Muslim Democrat. After weeks of the left going crazy blaming trump and his alt right white supremacist voters.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaj

Lolzabob