Might want to look at unders for 3 point shooting teams in the CAA tournament

WMtribe17

Several people I know say the location of the CAA tournament (North Charleston Coliseum) has really poor sight lines for 3 point shooters and historically teams that rely on 3s have not shot well there. UNCW, Northeastern, Elon, Hofstra, and W&M are all teams that like to shoot the 3.

FWIW, I am on Drexel JMU UNDER 138.5 for tonight (perceived slow tempo since JMU dictated it in both games and Drexel's recent offensive struggles also led me to the under).

on the u138 in the drexel game

hopefully refs wont get involved

Refs have been awful and inconsistent in the CAA so your guess is as good as mine. Although JMU tends to foul a decent amount, the good news is Drexel settles for a lot of 3s. Neither team is great from the FT also

Surprised at the pace of play in the games so far in the CAA tourney. Usually it slows down come tourney time, but the exact opposite has happened. Finally an under happens in the Elon W&M game - neither team shot jump shots too well. Elon had a stretch where they hit 8 of 10 3s I think, but outside of that run they shot 3/24.