The TGF track and field dream team

WVU

Hammer throw

Cork Town's very own Billie gets the obvious nod here. He holds the 3rd best bench press in the SE central lower Detroit basin. Most guys don't even know what the hammer throw is, but Billie has been tossing the old ball and chain around for years.

Guest boatboatboat

Hammer throw

Cork Town's very own Billie gets the obvious nod here. He holds the 3rd best bench press in the SE central lower Detroit basin. Most guys don't even know what the hammer throw is, but Billie has been tossing the old ball and chain around for years.

yes

th?id=OIP.Ur4JanAuzVFowrR74uirNgEsCo&pid

5000 meters

I am putting myself, WVU, into this event. I have run sub 14 minutes on the track and 14:12 on the roads. I doubt anyone else here has ever broken 18 minutes. There is no doubt I would have beaten everyone here in the trials by 2 laps.

Hurdles, 110 and 400 meters

IAG takes this spot. She isn't fast or particularly athletic but is still a great watch as she bounces over the hurdles, knocking down about 60% of them on her way to the finish. As long as she avoids the DQ we have a great shot at points here.

Sleepy gets the start in the Marathon,

We have seen his video, we know he can run. He has a marathon gate and I am fully confident he will do whatever it takes including mapping out his own shortcut back to the track for the finish.

Decathlon

Poster, Deemer is our best athlete at TGF and if you don't believe it just ask his mom. He will not only do well in this, he will break world records in all 10 events. He will most definitely be featured on a box of cereal and then go on to break all the women's records after his sex change transition.

10,000 meters

This is Milwaukee Micheal's event to lose. Mike has a lanky build and quite honestly is the only poster who can correctly count 24 1/2 laps. He originally was entered into the discus throw until he found out the discs were much heavier than competition frisbees.