Withdrawals

mike499

Thanks may check some out.Just thinking for all the hassle a local seems like a lot less headaches cash settled weekly

I use credit agen now, but back in Denver I did that. I hated it. Great guy... busted a few times for booking but kept on...

I would call him every Saturday morning and he would read the entire rotation of college football to me or basketball or whatever...most people would ask about certain games, I had him read every one....Literally every game. He would laugh...always tell his buddies about this girl who bet with him.

Then he died. RIP Danny.

But yes, it sucks. He would usually come to my workplace and I'd run out to meet him. I was always paranoid about going out to meet him thinking someone would see us and think a drug deal was going down.

IAG just curious do you use any of the 605 locals?

No. I was just going to ask you about that. I wouldn't know anybody here at all that I would feel comfortable asking, so never did...did you like your guy outside of hassle of cash settle weekly?

My life here is. 180 from Denver.....not even my closest friend here knows I bet...in Denver everybody did – my bosses coworkers friends everybody....different environment.

Our class is having a reunion in Las Vegas this summer though. I think they may figure it out if I actually go lol.

Guest boatboatboat

He would usually come to my workplace and I'd run out to meet him.

Didn't passers btw question why you were outside on a g-string with dollar bills under the elastic?

I use credit agen now, but back in Denver I did that. I hated it. Great guy... busted a few times for booking but kept on...

I would call him every Saturday morning and he would read the entire rotation of college football to me or basketball or whatever...most people would ask about certain games, I had him read every one....Literally every game. He would laugh...always tell his buddies about this girl who bet with him.

Then he died. RIP Danny.

But yes, it sucks. He would usually come to my workplace and I'd run out to meet him. I was always paranoid about going out to meet him thinking someone would see us and think a drug deal was going down.

Yeah the guy I use likes to meet at his bar weekly.I asked him once if he minded all the people going in and out exchanging envelopes he didn't have any concern whatsoever.Im sure we will read about him in the argus someday lol

No. I was just going to ask you about that. I wouldn't know anybody here at all that I would feel comfortable asking, so never did...did you like your guy outside of hassle of cash settle weekly?

My life here is. 180 from Denver.....not even my closest friend here knows I bet...in Denver everybody did – my bosses coworkers friends everybody....different environment.

Our class is having a reunion in Las Vegas this summer though. I think they may figure it out if I actually go lol.

He gives you a settlement limit so you don't necessarily have to meet every week.I just liked to so I wouldn't get in a huge hole if things went south

Yeah the guy I use likes to meet at his bar weekly.I asked him once if he minded all the people going in and out exchanging envelopes he didn't have any concern whatsoever.Im sure we will read about him in the argus someday lol

Hahahaha. I had to meet up with mine at a bar before he would take me on ?...probably thought it was weird a girl was wanting to bet....Met him at a bar – he hit on me. It was uncomfortable – but after that everything was fine.

Then he died.

Does your guy use a PPH service or just read you lines or ?

Hahahaha. I had to meet up with mine at a bar before he would take me on ?...probably thought it was weird a girl was wanting to bet....Met him at a bar – he hit on me. It was uncomfortable – but after that everything was fine.

Then he died.

Does your guy use a PPH service or just read you lines or ?

He uses currentlines.net or you get a sheet