RIP RAV

Sol Aristatel

Dibs

The only way this accident would not be your fault is if you were making a left hand turn and the light had turned either amber or red

Then you would have the right of way because you were in the intersection and the car that plowed you possibly ran a light

Regardless glad it wasn't to serious

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dibs

The only way this accident would not be your fault is if you were making a left hand turn and the light had turned either amber or red

Then you would have the right of way because you were in the intersection and the car that plowed you possibly ran a light

Regardless glad it wasn't to serious

The light was green both ways.  No green arrow.

And although I am no traffic law EXPERT, I'm not entirely sure you are correct.  If I was making a left hand turn, and the other driver was going 60 in a 45, would I be cited?  Driver was speeding.  Under normal conditions, I had enough time to turn.

Now thats not what happened.  This was clearly my fault.  Im just talking about black and white law.

Although I would not be surprised if the other driver was speeding.  That was a torpedo coming at me. 

Surreal experience.  In one second, it seemed like I had 2 minutes of thoughts go through my head.  The most prevalent being, "OMG.  Ive never had an accident before.  Here it goes. Brace yourself...."

Blammy. 

Yeah.  I don't really care where they are made.  I care about quality for the money.

If America wants me to buy American, they can make a better product.  Until then, its my money.  America takes enough of it.  

I do care where they are made.

1st preference would be to buy a (Toyota) car built in Japan, after that prefer Canadian made to US made.

Nicest car I ever owned was a Camry - made in TennefuckingSEE!