2017 Baseball Contest Rules

timetopay

Is not a joke, is not meant to be funny... insults, thats all you'll get everytime you mention me... we are not pals and I find no reason to treat you any differently

Im here to talk sports, if i make a friend or few fine..........No one said it was funny, but mother jokes are so dumb and old, Dont be mad at me cause you live in a 3rd world country and are broke and beg us americans online for freebies.......i guess i am guilty of knocking you alot, but the excuses of how you cant pay today (Which means feel sorry for P R AKA Personal recognizance) start to get to people who come here to share picks and talk sports.......No one wants a member spamming the board about how bad thier life is with no money, We all have been down that road....Want to make your life better? Then do something about it and get the fuck off the forum... Pick up a 2nd job.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm well aware of "risk amount" vs "to win amount".  Thats obvious and that should be the only options.  Why even have a "wager amount" if its confusing?  A "wager" is a bet, and should be how much you are risking.

Ive only bet at Bovada for the last 10 years or so.  The interface is nothing like this PPH.  They have 2 boxes.  You can type in what you want to risk or what you want to win.  Easy and no confusion.

The third option seems unnecessary.  So then yes.  It's dumb. 

Its for entering multiple bets.

Use the example on each having 2 wagers and placing them at once, say a +130 dog and a -130 favorite.

Risk amount you would have 100/130 and 100/76

win amount would be the opposite of the risk amount in this case

wager amount would put you in for the two wagers at 100/130 and 130/100 (risk/win same amount on all wagers)

many flat bettors use that option, definitely not the same and not really that dumb.

I need more PM space first off.

2nd if I had a rule that had to be in by opening pitch it can't be a yes. Nothing against bcats but then what do I do if someone asks Friday and then next week.

And King try to do something to help the site. It would be appreciated by all. Thanks

Its for entering multiple bets.

Use the example on each having 2 wagers and placing them at once, say a +130 dog and a -130 favorite.

Risk amount you would have 100/130 and 100/76

win amount would be the opposite of the risk amount in this case

wager amount would put you in for the two wagers at 100/130 and 130/100 (risk/win same amount on all wagers)

many flat bettors use that option, definitely not the same and not really that dumb.

Thanks for the explanation. Makes sense.