2017 Baseball Contest Rules

timetopay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

But she's a finalist of some fucking scholarship I've never fukking heard of and you thought it was so important you had to post it to the forums...

It's a "grant".

It's merit based and yes grades do play a roll, but much more so its a perpetually funded program to strengthen international ties and relations between 35 countries youth who have showed a desire, as well as ability to positively impact their communities.

This would also be considered the bulk of the work she would need to do to obtain her Masters.

And yes I often mention my daughter on this forum. 

Guest boatboatboat

I'd have to say I tilt bbb more than any other poster, I could not post for a month and this guy would be still be making Deemer comments....

It's sad. But, let's all wish him and his daughter success on the Merit scholarship program!

tilted?

I am sitting her ready to log into a WEB X

and listing to acoustic guitar

It's a "grant".

It's merit based and yes grades do play a roll, but much more so its a perpetually funded program to strengthen international ties and relations between 35 countries youth who have showed a desire, as well as ability to positively impact their communities.

This would also be considered the bulk of the work she would need to do to obtain her Masters.

And yes I often mention my daughter on this forum.

Does it include a roll from the dinner table or a role*?

But she's a finalist of some fucking scholarship I've never fukking heard of and you thought it was so important you had to post it to the forums...

Deem normally I am first to agree with you but with kids man parents should be proud of what their kids accomplish no matter others perception. I wanted to tell whoever would listen when my kids made 6 year old baseball all stars. He's six and I live in middle of nowhere so no huge accomplishment but I couldn't have been happier. Hell, I wanted to brag when my daughter started pissing in toilet.

Guest boatboatboat

No Deem is right.

I shouldn't have mentioned my daughter is a National finalist for a Full Bright Grant to Greece

BTW did I mention to you guys my Rec league basketball team is kicking ass and I am a star, and even though no one has ever heard of me in ohio HS sports, I would be a top ten player in a college league

Deem normally I am first to agree with you but with kids man parents should be proud of what their kids accomplish no matter others perception.

Guest boatboatboat

No, I will up date current thread.

.same as I'll do if she does

Gun to my head

+575 she is offered it. And that's a bias number. About 1/20 national finalist are awarded the grant