2017 Baseball Contest Rules

timetopay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are we letting PR owe money for a week? Guy has borrowed or begged and not paid atleast 3 forum members,  Boat, KR and Mofome.....I say if he gets the week to make his payment then he should not be allowed to make any plays until his payment is made.............. JFC, Kid is a self admitted junky, and about 2 weeks ago was screaming poverty........Hits a couple soccer plays and now has bill gates money?   WTF kick him out and let him OD with the 100 bucks............ 

Guest boatboatboat

Tuckman just texted me he wants in. Ballwonder will pay the 100 entry fee for him and Tuck will enter the plays

Is this okay?

That's up to TTP

How are we letting PR owe money for a week? Guy has borrowed or begged and not paid atleast 3 forum members,  Boat, KR and Mofome.....I say if he gets the week to make his payment then he should not be allowed to make any plays until his payment is made.............. JFC, Kid is a self admitted junky, and about 2 weeks ago was screaming poverty........Hits a couple soccer plays and now has bill gates money?   WTF kick him out and let him OD with the 100 bucks............ 

NBW everyone has the same week. Not going to single one or two guys out. 

Would rather just not allow someone to play. 

Next year I will start it earlier and make payment by first pitch

How are we letting PR owe money for a week? Guy has borrowed or begged and not paid atleast 3 forum members, Boat, KR and Mofome.....I say if he gets the week to make his payment then he should not be allowed to make any plays until his payment is made.............. JFC, Kid is a self admitted junky, and about 2 weeks ago was screaming poverty........Hits a couple soccer plays and now has bill gates money? WTF kick him out and let him OD with the 100 bucks............

Welcome to a TTP contest.

You can make as many plays as you want every day but once you hit 200 you are done YOU are responsible to keeping track of your plays. Any plays over or under 200 will result in a $100 deduct from account.

Do we have a thread where we are supposed to post our plays after we place the wagers with the PPH site?  If not, is there any way to know how we are stacking up against the competition as the contest progresses?  

Contest NEWB here.  Sorry for the rookie questions..

Do we have a thread where we are supposed to post our plays after we place the wagers with the PPH site?  If not, is there any way to know how we are stacking up against the competition as the contest progresses?  

Contest NEWB here.  Sorry for the rookie questions..

Chase account hooked up to Paypal now.  Requested a $105 transfer.  I'll send it your way TTP as soon as its in my wallet.  Said it could take 3 days for a transfer..  

if it gets to close I can send to ttp and you can pp when ur account clears

Guest boatboatboat

Do we have a thread where we are supposed to post our plays after we place the wagers with the PPH site? If not, is there any way to know how we are stacking up against the competition as the contest progresses?

Contest NEWB here. Sorry for the rookie questions..

That's up to ttp.

If not on Sundays I'll c/p everyone's plays for the prior week, and calculate where everyone stands in regards to the 200 plays.

Updated standings are posted almost everyday .

Guest pocketrockets

The real ROBINHOOD of forumville has paid for Pocket.

Was planning on buying my pal jd in but someone beat me to it.

Kick some ass , PR.

Oh wow Joey. Can I still send the hundo to you this week?

Ty pal. Haters will rejoice.

Guest pocketrockets

Welcome to a TTP contest.

I find it amusing that you expand on the rumours... How come this POS says I owe you or asked you for $ and you make a cryptic comment not denying it? What do i owe you?? When have i ever asked you for money???