Multiple personality disorder

TeamGSP

Kobe bryant switched from 8 on the lakers to 24.  

jonathan koppenhaver (war machine) went from a fake steroids using woman beater to a man in prison who now believes in god

i happened to find a feature while looking through profiles on here to see who are Administrators and realized you can click on their Display Name History and see how many times they have changed their handle.

On top of changing your avatar too, are you kidding me?

Are you telling me that you want to believe in the excuses that kobe wore 24 in high school switched to 33, then went to the lakers and 33 was taken and 24 was worn by george mccloud ?  first of all george mccloud wasn't even there in 1996 when kobe first arrived, he came in later on in the 96-97 season

Why does everyone want to be like michael jordan or even be 1 ring better than michael jordan like kobe wanted?  You think i don't know what kobe might have been up to?  Why can't more males just own up to being sexually attracted to other guys sometimes?

Too many people need to stop hiding what they want to be and who they are.  Be YOURSELF.  And if you don't like being a fake steroids abusing woman beater, then OWN UP TO IT LIKE A MAN.  Don't be a pussy and start praying to god i mean do you want respect or not?

How many of you originals have never changed your name or avatar since you were first born on here?

raise your hand

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of the things I like about TGF GSP is that there are some guys that gamble in women's clothes. As I have told you before, if their bets win, it does not matter what kind of clothes they have on. Good luck to them.

whenever i win a bet i let it ride and do the bunny hop

then i win another bet letting it ride and do another bunny hop

3 in a row altogether and i do another bunny hop but then after i realize i land in a pea patch

when it's time to cash out, i do so and grab a carrot at the same time

what's up doc ?

Guest pocketrockets

Always the same here...

At the RX, PR was my 3rd name...

My 1st name was really hated all across as I used it to troll and pick up fights mainly. Holy shit, I was Deemer like. And nobody but BAS knows it.

whenever i win a bet i let it ride and do the bunny hop

then i win another bet letting it ride and do another bunny hop

3 in a row altogether and i do another bunny hop but then after i realize i land in a pea patch

when it's time to cash out, i do so and grab a carrot at the same time

what's up doc ?

That's why you need to stick to betting basketball.

Guest pocketrockets

NES?

NES and I hate each other. He is a pussy, tried to get me fired by talking with my boss due to a forum dissagreement. After that I was decided on fuckin him up (not that hard as he is in CR too) and we went back and forth via PMs. I told him something along the lines that, my advantage was that I dont a give a fuck about anything, and he has a wife and daughters to worry about, making me more dangerous by default... you know, classic killer banter trying to freak him out. 

Well it worked, he made a huge drama saying I threatened to hurt his family and that I threatened to break into his house, he then proceeded to paste my pics and info all over the CR forum. I know where he lives, I know what car he drives, I know his schedule, I know everything. $600 and he is a dead man. But, meh... Im no longer tilted.