Apple cider vinegar

IAG

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

OK so who still is taking this every day? My guess is the people who were at the time of start this thread still are, and the people who jumped on the wagon may have fallen off. I had a big bottle and when I see it, I might have some, but I'm not taking it like I was. Teddy did you ever start?

I swear it makes my teeth hurt. Have to be careful how you are downing this.

I gave up after 5 days and so did the wife....ended up with 4 unopened bottles and we finished a half of the 5th.....

Grossest shit I've ever tasted and I pay to eat a whores ass...

Did nothing for me and on the 5th day I shit no less then 6x

it definitely helps keep the pipes clean....usually I have to make a run for the toilet within 10 minutes of drinking it 

OK so who still is taking this every day? My guess is the people who were at the time of start this thread still are, and the people who jumped on the wagon may have fallen off. I had a big bottle and when I see it, I might have some, but I'm not taking it like I was. Teddy did you ever start?

I swear it makes my teeth hurt. Have to be careful how you are downing this.

I'm still drinking it but not every day. It makes me pee a lot and I already pee a lot so it's pretty excessive when I drink this. If I know I'm gonna be doing a lot of driving or just have a real busy day I don't drink it. If I know I'll be home for majority of the day I will. Definitely gives me a little extra energy to work out but also noticed a couple negative effects. Definitely feel some anxiety after drinking it as well as feeling some acid reflux which ironically I've read is supposed to have the opposite effect. All depends on the kind of day you're having and what you're eating and drinking that day as well I suppose.

I'm still drinking it but not every day. It makes me pee a lot and I already pee a lot so it's pretty excessive when I drink this. If I know I'm gonna be doing a lot of driving or just have a real busy day I don't drink it. If I know I'll be home for majority of the day I will. Definitely gives me a little extra energy to work out but also noticed a couple negative effects. Definitely feel some anxiety after drinking it as well as feeling some acid reflux which ironically I've read is supposed to have the opposite effect. All depends on the kind of day you're having and what you're eating and drinking that day as well I suppose.

Yeah I agree. I think I exhibited both those symptoms also. And I also thought it was weird because it was supposed to help with those things.

• 2 months later...