Review of Downtown LA and Dodger Stadium

Sol Aristatel

Shithole.

Nostalgia my ass.  

Whole downtown area is a dump.  Nothing there.  No good restaurants.  No good places to eat and drink before the game.  And it takes 2 hours to go 10 miles during rush hour.  Just a horrible venue and horrible city.  

San Diego and the Bay Area 100-1 over LA.  

Wont be back to Dodger Stadium.  Angels Stadium much better option.  No doubt about it. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fridays starting from the time that people are trying to get off work early is the worst in los angeles

on top of this in between downtown and dodger stadium is probably the worst it can be especially on the freeways or on the streets for that matter

i can doubly understand how you feel even more so sol since the diamondbacks lost by 6 runs

los angeles is not a good sports town at all, the fans here are very fair weather for sure

KFC Uncle D. You stayed in bumfuck nowhere. You went to the wrong part of downtown at the wrong time of day. You decided to see the Dodgers on a Friday during rush hour.

You should visit Los Angeles some time. It can be quite nice.

attachicon.gifIMG_0574.JPG

You're making his point for him... who wants to visit or live in a city where you let time of day dictate when/where you go?

People who live in LA know where to go and not to go and when to go and not to go. Read GSPs post. Henry warned him. He didnt listen.

He warned me about what? I didn't listen about what?

I took a piece of Hanks advice. Went to Manhattan Beach instead of Santa Monica. I also did not stay in Buena Park. I avoided the FIVE (5) altogether.

Definetly one of the worst MLB venues in existence

I only rank the TROP worse.

This was strictly a review of downtown LA and Dodger Stadium. Ive been to the LA area dozens of times. Anaheim probably 20x just by itself. And like any metro area, you can find suburbs that are nice.

But Downtown LA sucks. No character whatsoever.

You didn't do LA right Dibs. Told you this a month ago.

Looked at you itinerary and immediately realized you didn't know what you were doing. Oh we'll always next time. You could have consulted the King, but Yanks and Kinger decided to act like bitches and keep me banned for no reason with no explanation

So if you live in LA, you're trapped on many an occasion.

Pass

lol these LA guys think they're not trapped because they know how to avoid traffic by leaving at different times. But... if you're arranging your life based on traffic, you're still trapped by traffic even if you never actually sit in it.

He warned me about what? I didn't listen about what?

I took a piece of Hanks advice. Went to Manhattan Beach instead of Santa Monica. I also did not stay in Buena Park. I avoided the FIVE (5) altogether.

You took advice from a full blown retard?  What's next brock restaurant recs?

Guy stayed in Buena Park, a shithole part of OC (not part of Los Angeles)

Hangs out at the science museum in the shadow of the Coliseum in South Central LA, the most disgusting part of maybe the whole country

Drives To dodger stadium in Friday rush hour traffic

Comes back here, "LA sucks" LOL

I literally predicted these EXACT chain of events over a month ago. Dibby didn't listen oh well.