Sol Aristatel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol these LA guys think they're not trapped because they know how to avoid traffic by leaving at different times. But... if you're arranging your life based on traffic, you're still trapped by traffic even if you never actually sit in it.

Wrong, again.

I live in Manhattan Beach and simply told him how nice it is here and told him not to stay in the armpit of Orange County known as Buena Park. Manhattan beach, Santa Monica, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Venice, etc etc. those were my recommendations, not roaming around the USC campus in Sotuh central LA with black and mex crack dealers everywhere

And he is just flat wrong about Dodger Stadium, greatest stadium in MLB. Guy is mad he dbacks got curb stomped by Kersh and the boys in Blue...was at the game

Where, exactly, did you stay?

Here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g32823-d1176605-Reviews-Country_Inn_Suites_By_Carlson_Ontario_at_Ontario_Mills-Ontario_California.html

But only because we are heading to Vegas right now and wanted to be close to the 15 this morning to avoid any traffic issues.  Where we stayed is inconsequential to the conversation.  Since we did not depart our hotel to go to the game.  We were in the downtown/Manhattan Beach area since 10am yesterday morning. 

Here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g32823-d1176605-Reviews-Country_Inn_Suites_By_Carlson_Ontario_at_Ontario_Mills-Ontario_California.html

But only because we are heading to Vegas right now and wanted to be close to the 15 this morning to avoid any traffic issues.  Where we stayed is inconsequential to the conversation.  Since we did not depart our hotel to go to the game.  We were in the downtown/Manhattan Beach area since 10am yesterday morning.

Dibs that's not even LA dude. You stayed in fucking Ontario????

Your clueless bro. That's an 1.5 drive out to the middle of nowhere.

I called this. All he did was replace bumfuck OC with bumfuck Ontario. Jesse motherfucking Christ.

Ontario. South Central LA. Dbacks lose 7-1 in embarrassing fashion. Driving HOURS every which way due to not knowing what he is doing and being in an extreme budget (country inn in Ontario LOLOLOLOL)

Dibs review of LA? "LA sucks"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dibs that's not even LA dude. You stayed in fucking Ontario????

Your clueless bro. That's an 1.5 drive out to the middle of nowhere.

I called this. All he did was replace bumfuck OC with bumfuck Ontario. Jesse motherfucking Christ.

Ontario. South Central LA. Dbacks lose 7-1 in embarrassing fashion. Driving HOURS every which way due to not knowing what he is doing and being in an extreme budget (country inn in Ontario LOLOLOLOL)

Dibs review of LA? "LA sucks"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can you read? Where I stayed is inconsequential. We were in LA all day.

Drive on the 10 back to hotel was WIDE open at 10pm. So we planned well. Now our trip to HENDERSON NV will be much more convenient.

Where did u eat diab?

We didn't eat until we got to the Stadium. We were gonna eat in Manhattan Beach at around 2:30, but saw that traffic was already horrible on our app. Decided to start driving towards downtown and find somewhere to eat around the stadium.

Problem is, there is nowhere good to eat/drink around the Stadium. Shitty downtown area. Shitty venue in general.

Believe the Jays have yet to steal a base and the Flames are 28-0 in Anaheim. 

Technically wrong.

Russell Martin was credited with a stolen base last night in the 9th, although it should have been ruled defensive indifference.

For handicapping purposes, I personally would NOT consider it a stolen base.

Technically wrong.

Russell Martin was credited with a stolen base last night in the 9th, although it should have been ruled defensive indifference.

For handicapping purposes, I personally would NOT consider it a stolen base.

This is why you must watch every game and edit the stats in your db afterwards.