Bill O'Reilly is gone!

Balco

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O'Reilly was the #1 show for 16 out of his 21 years. Guy is an iconic figure. Best ever! He will land somewhere rather quickly. I'll definitely miss his show. I was a premium member for 12 years running.

Tucker is taking over his slot at 8pm EST. Your wish came true Copper!

O'Reilly was the #1 show for 16 out of his 21 years. Guy is an iconic figure. Best ever! He will land somewhere rather quickly. I'll definitely miss his show. I was a premium member for 12 years running.

Tucker is taking over his slot at 8pm EST. Your wish came true Copper!

All that tells me is a lot of people are idiots.  But you can get half price on No Spin Zone hats.  Winning!

Well yeah pal, its young cunts today that consider it rape, not me.

For me rape is when a strange guy drags a broad into an alley and knocks her out and fucks her.

No such thing as date rape.

She knows she's going on a date and that it is supposed to end with fucking.

Only dinner whores go on dates with no interest in fucking.

Plummer you missed your calling

You should be a writer for Hallmark

Foxs new line up.

Fox News Channel has a brand-new primetime lineup debuting on Monday, as Tucker Carlson Tonight moves to 8:00pm ET and The Five shifts to the 9:00pm time slot. 

Tucker promised to continue bringing viewers "the most honest hour we can do" and to remain "the sworn enemy of lying, pomposity, smugness and group think."

Martha MacCallum will continue to anchor at 7:00pm ET, while Sean Hannity will remain at 10:00pm.

Starting on May 1st, Martha's show will be called "The Story with Martha MacCallum" after the first 100 days of the Trump administration come to a close. 

MacCallum has hosted "The First 100 Days" since President Trump took office.

Hope you'll join me every night at 7pm ET for #TheStory with Martha MacCallum. A new adventure - dig into The Story of our times with me!

— martha maccallum (@marthamaccallum) April 20, 2017

Kimberly Guilfoyle, Dana Perino, Bob Beckel, Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters and Juan Williams will co-host "The Five" at its new time, 9:00pm ET.

Longtime "Five" co-host Eric Bolling will stay at 5:00pm ET, hosting his own show starting on Monday, May 1.

"The Five" hosts discussed the big move on the show Wednesday and congratulated Eric on his exciting new opportunity. 

Bob Beckel said many more people will now get to see the "The Five's" signature debates, since it will now be on each night at 6:00pm on the west coast.

• 3 weeks later...

He'll say something stupid to the wrong person and lose it äll.

It's what he does.

Nobody left to pay for his stupidity now.

It's OK to believe the lame stream media on this one right?

Their the exact ones to blame for his fall out. Nothing else to see here. Did you watch any of the videos? So if you are a conservative then you are automatically guilty before proven innocent?

It's OK to believe the lame stream media on this one right?

Their the exact ones to blame for his fall out. Nothing else to see here. Did you watch any of the videos? So if you are a conservative then you are automatically guilty before proven innocent?

Tell that shit to the Murdoch family.

I don't give a fukk.

He gone

O’Reilly to team up with Glenn Beck on radio

Former Fox News titans Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck will be reuniting for a weekly spot on Beck's radio show.

"We're going to do that every Friday until Beck gets tired of me," O'Reilly said Monday on his "No Spin News" podcast. "And it's a good outlet for me to, you know, discuss things back and forth with Beck, who's a good friend. We don't agree on everything, but it's very lively."

Beck and O'Reilly are friends going back to their time together at Fox News, when they were the two biggest names on the network before Beck's abrupt departure in 2011.

Beck was shown the door after advertisers fled amid outcry over his controversial rhetoric, even as ratings stayed strong. O'Reilly was ousted from Fox earlier this year after the revelation of a number of sexual harassment claims, despite high ratings.

After Beck left the network, O'Reilly still had him back on as a guest on "The Factor" more than any other Fox host.

Beck noted last week that the two are close enough that O'Reilly reached out to him the day he was ousted by Fox as he returned from a vacation last month.

"I just got an email from Bill a little while ago that said he's on his way home - he's been on vacation; he's been in Italy - and so he's on his way home," Beck said on his Blaze show Wednesday.

Beck also said he had a hard time believing the sexual assault allegations against O'Reilly.

"He had access [at Fox] to very beautiful women," he said. "We never saw him utter a word that was even blue humor. He was so buttoned up when he was around us, I find these charges hard to believe."

Beck appeared to offer O'Reilly a spot on The Blaze last week.

"I would like you to work for TheBlaze," Beck told O'Reilly on Friday on his radio program. "I could not get the cable coverage by myself because I'm not powerful enough, unless you have a giant corporation behind you.

"If we could unite our powers for good, as opposed to evil - but that's another conversation."

The Blaze would benefit from a big-name addition to its lineup, especially after parting ways with viral conservative young firebrand Tomi Lahren.

• 2 weeks later...