"The Best of it" part 2/sequel. Who would/should it feature?

IAG

The best of it in forumville would be more entertaining.

Movie about gyno,pocket,javy, and diablo. 4 different lifestyles who all come together at the end of the day to talk.

Agree 100%. Well, about forum movie being more entertaining anyway.

I'd love to see the behind the scenes of a guy like YIKESMAN! Always wondered if he had a real job and how he has handles so many bets and contests at once.

The Worst of it with Broke Landers is genius.

The 4 vastly different lives all converging to post together at a gambling forum is a good angle too. Maybe poster FACTORIAL can make it happen.

Guest pocketrockets

My routine would pretty much be...

Wake up at noon... all early games and capping done last night while drinking bourbon and getting high... wake up, have some fruit smoothie order a pizza... eat 2 slices... puke... go for a jog, puke. Buy an 8 ball while jogging. Come home take a shower, cap the night games and bet, play poker, party softly til 8pm, cap tomorrow morning games if any and then disco with a chick from 10 to 3am... hopefully fuck, puke and black out til noon. Rinse n repeat. Maybe chop someone from time to time.

A mixture of rounders and intervention with a drop of Dexter

Guest pocketrockets

That's a hard lifestyle to maintain PR.

I would put Whale in my Sequel.

I do that at least 3 days a week tho... at my age i rest way more than in my 20s

All these Vegas guys are trash.

The best of it in forumville would be more entertaining.

Movie about gyno,pocket,javy, and diablo. 4 different lifestyles who all come together at the end of the day to talk.

Easy there fella, not "all" of these Vegas guys are trash.... Can't speak for all but not "all"... Thanks carry on and have a great day...

My routine would pretty much be...

Wake up at noon... all early games and capping done last night while drinking bourbon and getting high... wake up, have some fruit smoothie order a pizza... eat 2 slices... puke... go for a jog, puke. Buy an 8 ball while jogging. Come home take a shower, cap the night games and bet, play poker, party softly til 8pm, cap tomorrow morning games if any and then disco with a chick from 10 to 3am... hopefully fuck, puke and black out til noon. Rinse n repeat. Maybe chop someone from time to time.

A mixture of rounders and intervention with a drop of Dexter

That's a lot of puking PR.