OT: Anyone ever passed a kidney stone?

Blue

Gotcha, was it easy to figure out why you got em again 10 years later? Diet, exercise, drugs etc?

No. Strangest part is , I had some bad pain in my lower back. Thought i threw my back out yet again. Went to the doc and they did blood and urine tests and told me it was stones. Maybe 2 more days of pain and apparently I passed them without knowing and was fine.

Not sure of cause but I'm honestly not worried about them. Had a litany of tests done when I passed out one day out of nowhere and I'm shockingly in great health.

I've even lost another 15-20lbs since then.

No. Strangest part is , I had some bad pain in my lower back. Thought i threw my back out yet again. Went to the doc and they did blood and urine tests and told me it was stones. Maybe 2 more days of pain and apparently I passed them without knowing and was fine.

Not sure of cause but I'm honestly not worried about them. Had a litany of tests done when I passed out one day out of nowhere and I'm shockingly in great health.

I've even lost another 15-20lbs since then.

They were able to tell you had stones from blood and urine tests? Didn't know that was possible thought you needed a X-ray or ct scan. Another reason a need a new doctor, did blood and urine tests a few months prior and he said everything was fine I'd imagine the stones were already formed then but who knows.

you banged up fukks  :laugh

not 100% certain but I've heard/read that carbonated drinks contribute to possibly having issues with kidney stones.

I've also heard that lemons help break the stones down.  A doctor told me that adding lemon juice to water is a good habit and you probably won't have any issues if you do that religiously.

Had them twice, also about 10 years apart, the pain is worse when it's stuck in your eureter(the tube between your kidney and bladder), passing them is nothing. I also had back pain and a strong urge to urinate the first time and the worthless dr spent maybe 5 min for me and gave me a prescription for old men with leaky bladders. 3 days later I was in the emergency room, as far as i know a ct-scan or x-ray is the only way to verify that it's stones as well as determining their size(larger than 5 mm may not pass on their own.

They were able to tell you had stones from blood and urine tests? Didn't know that was possible thought you needed a X-ray or ct scan. Another reason a need a new doctor, did blood and urine tests a few months prior and he said everything was fine I'd imagine the stones were already formed then but who knows.

No. Sorry skipped some parts typing that last night . Went to get checked for my back. can't find anything wrong. Do blood and urine work. Nothing. Still in pain. Do X-ray and mri. That's when they discovered them.