What are your ethnic roots?

Guest pocketrockets

What are your ethnic roots?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What are your ethnic roots?

Guest pocketrockets

Please send me a picture of your Mom's face so I know what a whore's jaw is.

Thanks son.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Yeah keep at it See you next Tuesday . The more angry you make me the better.

Guest pocketrockets

No I mean, here you are showing what you are good for to the forum to see once and again, hijacking a decent thread and conversation with your bashing and childish trolling, a 60 year old piece of shit trolling in the forums, sad sad shit. You come picking a fight, carry on, Ill fucking drop you where Ill find you, but here in the forum... ill ignore you.

Sooner or later mods will realize how detrimental you are to the forum health and put you on time out again, that or you'll die while taking a dump like the fat sack of shit that you are. Anytime now.

Guest pocketrockets

That would suck dying while taking a shit.  Can think of worse ways to die though.  Like drowning or burning to death. 

And very common death according to IAG's research. Has not happened in my family so far...

Thing is, no matter how great you are, if you die like that and becomes public knowledge, people will often remember all your virtues yeah, but always will think in the background how you died in the crapper!

Elvis Presley, James Gandolfini, true greats both of them, legends!

Died in the crapper... I love their art, but always hear the crapper chapter in the background, like a riddley bass line.

You should have allowed for the poll to have more than 1 choice per poster. Most people here come from several ethnic backgrounds except Yanks who has Italian roots only that can be tracked down to Adam and Eve.

Agreed. Oh wait. Maybe you can,...ignore if so.