OT: Guess the poster's wife...

KingRevolver

Where's the outrage over your avatar? Wifes tits been out there for years. You probably been grandfathered in or something. Was up before TTP decided to form the Moral Forum Police Against Clevage Organization.

don't forget the birthing hips  (lol, sorry BB)

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downsouth, did you receive a signed glossy 8x10 when you paid to be in the sal diablo fan club?

Nowhere close to being in Sol fan club. Half the time I think he might be retarded. I just think making big deals over something harmless is stupid. If guy loves his wife, thinks she's best looking women in the world, and wants to post a tit shot of her then good for him. I personally wouldn't do it but to each his own.

Who really gives a shit where she keeps a cell phone when playing a slot machine.

I just think making big deals over something harmless is stupid.

Amen Brutha.

I think Ive come to the conclusion that TTP was trolling in this thread. His past forum resume doesn't really point towards someone who is clueless and makes a big deal out of something so silly and harmless.

I'll give him a pass here. Fail on the troll job though. Especially due to the borderline tilt during it. When your troll job turns into getting all worked up, its an auto fail.

Are you still with this girl? I thought I read you had a different girl now? Not bad. I would say she is better than "a very average looking girl" as per JK. I like the closet freaks. She looks like she would never do anything crazy until the liquor and drugs come out then whammo and it's on like donkey kong

Yes- Same girl. What do expect from JK after all the shots I took at him? And you're correct about the 2nd part.

Nowhere close to being in Sol fan club. Half the time I think he might be retarded. I just think making big deals over something harmless is stupid. If guy loves his wife, thinks she's best looking women in the world, and wants to post a tit shot of her then good for him. I personally wouldn't do it but to each his own.

Who really gives a shit where she keeps a cell phone when playing a slot machine.

Actually it is pretty funny, and not in a good way. Possibly on the level of people of Walmart pics people snap.

Say you had 100 people walk by her, I'm almost certain 60% or more of them would be pissing their pants or saying what the fuck is that? I would. Just being real.

Actually it is pretty funny, and not in a good way. Possibly on the level of people of Walmart pics people snap.

Say you had 100 people walk by her, I'm almost certain 60% or more of them would be pissing their pants or saying what the fuck is that? I would. Just being real.

60% of people pissing pants over a phone in a women's bra? Pretty sure at that point the pissed pants are a much bigger issue. My 100 people have maybe 10-15 that even notice and maybe 5 that care enough to comment.

60% of people pissing pants over a phone in a women's bra? Pretty sure at that point the pissed pants are a much bigger issue. My 100 people have maybe 10-15 that even notice and maybe 5 that care enough to comment.

Alot of desperate fucks here DS

Klinger huffs dirty panties and that's just a tip of the iceberg

Dude, it was an analogy.

im someone who doesn't notice many things but that sticks out like a sore thumb. If you want to kid yourself and think that doesn't draw attention, or reactions, then I don't know what to tell ya, bub.

Dude, it was an analogy.

im someone who doesn't notice many things but that sticks out like a sore thumb. If you want to kid yourself and think that doesn't draw attention, or reactions, then I don't know what to tell ya, bub.

So the analogy is comparing people pissing their pants to a women sitting at a slot machine (with her back to most passer byes) with a phone between her tits.

And my point is not whether I notice or not. My point is why care because it has zero effect on my or anyone elses life going forward.

So the analogy is comparing people pissing their pants to a women sitting at a slot machine (with her back to most passer byes) with a phone between her tits.

And my point is not whether I notice or not. My point is why care because it has zero effect on my or anyone elses life going forward.

It does have some effect on our lives. It has captivated us for 26 pages.