hi i'm chris harvard

TeamGSP

the last few weeks that i've gone out in public everyone has come up to me like this:

"hi are you chris harvard?" i was at the grocery store

"oh my god that's chris harvard!"  i was doing some shopping in a major shopping center

"chris harvard!"  last night i was driving in my car with the windows down, car actually honked his horn at me

Today i wake up and i say to myself you know what, i'm chris harvard.  I don't know who he is aside from him saying a few times in the past before he was banned that he enjoyed my posts.  usually when someone says something like this, means flat out they don't really like it at all and just trolling, know what i mean.

but anyways hi everyone, i'm chris harvard.  i wanna be chris harvard.  I know you want me to be chris harvard so just let me be me and chris harvard.  

i once asked Always Call Heads why did chris harvard get banned?  he said for not following order or whatever?  it was very vague but i want to know chris harvard.  i don't recall anything that chris harvard posted that stands out, goes to show you that i never really go on here that much but i really want to try and understand this guy a lot more because a lot of people are saying i am chris harvard.  

There have been a few people on here who have stated there's no way in hell that i'm chris harvard but that's prolly because they are of the intelligent few on here and it's more exciting to me when people don't have a clue.

Anyways guys, good morning, good afternoon, and good evening.  Once again i'm chris harvard.  I know you want me to be chris harvard.  I'll be chris harvard and i will play chris harvard.  I'll be the actual chris harvard and i can play the character of chris harvard in anyway shape or form.

Everyone please help me understand who chris harvard is.  i want to integrate who i am as a person and what i do to also be chris harvard too, this is 1 of the most exciting things i've ever even heard of since the world wrestling federation, i can't wait!

last but don't forget guys i'm chris harvard and you know it and you love it.

Most people would punch someone in the mouth if they were told that but fortunately you are a laid back guy GSP.

There was never anyone that could figure out Chris Harvard. He is MIA and we no longer even know if he is walking the path.

Chris Harvard, I wish you well wherever you are. GSP some things are best left in the past.

Most people would punch someone in the mouth if they were told that but fortunately you are a laid back guy GSP.

There was never anyone that could figure out Chris Harvard. He is MIA and we no longer even know if he is walking the path.

Chris Harvard, I wish you well wherever you are. GSP some things are best left in the past.

what can i do that can make people hate me more than chris harvard ?

They already hate you more than Chris Harvard GSP. You are at the top of the class. I am actually the only person that does like you and most people don't like me.

i don't think that anybody has any hate on here at all whatsoever with the exceptions of a few cases

What i actually think it is, is that there aren't people that understand me.  There might be a few who accept me but there isn't anyone who understands me at all.

i haven't really said anything real bold on here aside from what i've said about drugs but that's about it.

i don't want to fit in at a TGF gathering in las vegas because i am eccentric, plommer is definitely right about that, plus he's 10 years older than me, he comes from a town who are all very known to accept all people, all cultures.

Only other thing i can think of is that i really make the dating life very boring so you never want to think about what i said about makeup.

i don't think that anybody has any hate on here at all whatsoever with the exceptions of a few cases

What i actually think it is, is that there aren't people that understand me.  There might be a few who accept me but there isn't anyone who understands me at all.

i haven't really said anything real bold on here aside from what i've said about drugs but that's about it.

i don't want to fit in at a TGF gathering in las vegas because i am eccentric, plommer is definitely right about that, plus he's 10 years older than me, he comes from a town who are all very known to accept all people, all cultures.

Only other thing i can think of is that i really make the dating life very boring so you never want to think about what i said about makeup.

There is not anybody that understands you GSP. I think you are a lot like me and are a mystery even unto yourself.

One good thing about you GSP is dating life will never be boring because any girl that goes out with you is up for just about anything you will have to admit.

They already hate you more than Chris Harvard GSP. You are at the top of the class. I am actually the only person that does like you and most people don't like me.

I don't think anyone hates GSP. Or you. I think GSP is right saying maybe they don't understand him, but nothing really to dislike.

You two should start your own Forum Club since nobody loves you. Call it the Island of Misfit Ghosts or something of that nature.

so why would you be neutral with me 50 50 and chris harvard 4 times?

a comedian never tells a joke 4 times

i thought it was cool you said i was chris harvard the first few times knowing that deep in the back of my mind i don't even know what this guy has posted much

By the 4th time i needed to shake and bake it, basically ask if you were a fan of chris harvard

obviously you are not a fan of chris harvard, do you see how badly i have exposed you of being a 50 50 neutral guy ?

I have never been a pile on poster. I support those that never get support. That is my mantra

That's why I'm a big WVU fan these days.

I was always the popular kid in school sticking up for the nerds when they got picked on. I can relate to your forum persona. I'd rather go after the big fish and knock em down a few notches.

I have never been a pile on poster.  I support those that never get support.  That is my mantra 

sol diablo never wanted the secret to get out that he hates chris harvard and team gsp

now that you have said you are a big fan of chris harvard i expect that sol diablo is going to give you props for the next excellent pick or post that you do all the while hating you in the background without telling anyone because you are a fan of chris harvard

the whole purpose of this thread was for me to EXPOSE the fuck out of sol diablo and i believe i just did that

now you watch, next reply from sol diablo is going to be like this:

hey TeamGSP i just wanted to let you know that i don't hate you, i think that you contribute a lot to this forum, it's always an excellent read and you make people laugh.  I need to keep my reputation very solid on here because i don't want to let it get out that i hate anyone on here <End of personal message>

response by TeamGSP:  sol diablo my point is stop being a fake bastard.  Don't tell me you are 50 50 neutral with me when you know your wife has fake titties.  being that i am not a fan of fake makeup i think you take a lot of offense that you have prolly never seen your wife take a dump in the bathroom.

sol diablo, women are ugly, you have your wife because she is your wife to you and only you, who cares if she is ugly with fake titties, all that matters is that you are living in arizona with the chance to travel every now and then to california if you want to see an arizona team on the road, what's the problem bud?