hi i'm chris harvard

TeamGSP

sol diablo never wanted the secret to get out that he hates chris harvard and team gsp

now that you have said you are a big fan of chris harvard i expect that sol diablo is going to give you props for the next excellent pick or post that you do all the while hating you in the background without telling anyone because you are a fan of chris harvard

the whole purpose of this thread was for me to EXPOSE the fuck out of sol diablo and i believe i just did that

now you watch, next reply from sol diablo is going to be like this:

hey TeamGSP i just wanted to let you know that i don't hate you, i think that you contribute a lot to this forum, it's always an excellent read and you make people laugh. I need to keep my reputation very solid on here because i don't want to let it get out that i hate anyone on here <End of personal message>

response by TeamGSP: sol diablo my point is stop being a fake bastard. Don't tell me you are 50 50 neutral with me when you know your wife has fake titties. being that i am not a fan of fake makeup i think you take a lot of offense that you have prolly never seen your wife take a dump in the bathroom.

sol diablo, women are ugly, you have your wife because she is your wife to you and only you, who cares if she is ugly with fake titties, all that matters is that you are living in arizona with the chance to travel every now and then to california if you want to see an arizona team on the road, what's the problem bud?

Regardless of the true identity of this ghost, GSPer seems to have a tad bit of Sensitive Snowflake ❄️ Pansy Syndrome. At the very least a tinge of said syndrome.

My advice to you is to suck it up and stop being a wuss. You have your entire forum life ahead of you. So much promise and potential. If being accused of being Chris Harvard causes you to tilt so hard you feel you need to make a thread about it, then maybe there's a Paddycake Forum somewhere that is more your style.

Cuz that action be weak Boss. I deliver the truth, because Uncle D loves and cares for all his people.

Regardless of the true identity of this ghost, GSPer seems to have a tad bit of Sensitive Snowflake ❄️ Pansy Syndrome. At the very least a tinge of said syndrome.

My advice to you is to suck it up and stop being a wuss. You have your entire forum life ahead of you. So much promise and potential. If being accused of being Chris Harvard causes you to tilt so hard you feel you need to make a thread about it, then maybe there's a Paddycake Forum somewhere that is more your style.

Cuz that action be weak Boss. I deliver the truth, because Uncle D loves and cares for all his people.

you're a fake uncle sol diablo, that's why i'm here and that is to EXPOSE YOU

you know your wife has done plastic surgery sol diablo and i am extremely sensitve that i have to be chris harvard

as i told you, i got accused of being chris harvard 4 times by you and it ain't no joke because a real comedian doesn't tell the same joke 4 times, i got all my bases covered sol diablo

you tilt me very very hard sol diablo.  i am very happy to let you know not only that you caught me red handed but that you tilt me.  Now i wanna go play some pinball and tilt the machine too, it's only fitting.  

You are the real weak boss my friend.  If you had strength you would be a man and say you hate my guts instead of trying to be uncle d and "care" for all the people in here, NO THANK YOU.

sol diablo my point is stop being a fake bastard. Don't tell me you are 50 50 neutral with me when you know your wife has fake titties. being that i am not a fan of fake makeup i think you take a lot of offense that you have prolly never seen your wife take a dump in the bathroom.

BAM!