TGF's grand challenge presented by Bookbraker (TeddyKGB is our May contestant)

bookbraker

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Always have been......

03-28-15, 07:57 PM#1
Banned Join Date Dec 03, 2008 Posts 25,255 Blog Entries 1

Can KingRevolver and Boatthedumbdumb be sued for false advertising?

They call their site a 'Gambling forum' but it is clearly a place for closet homos to meet other men for gay sex in city restrooms....

Cant even imagine the look on a newbies face after Googling 'Gambling forums' and finding theirs and then reading a few threads and asking himself ' did I google A person who’s sexuality I admire sites or gambling sites'.....must be a confusing time for a newbie......The only betting Boatdummy and King Mexican do is flipping a coin to figure spooning position...Sinners

They call their site a 'Gambling forum' but it is clearly a place for closet homos to meet other men for gay sex in city restrooms....

Cant even imagine the look on a newbies face after Googling 'Gambling forums' and finding theirs and then reading a few threads and asking himself ' did I google A person who’s sexuality I admire sites or gambling sites'.....must be a confusing time for a newbie......The only betting Boatdummy and King Mexican do is flipping a coin to figure spooning position...Sinners

this was when LiL Ted was washing John Kelly's balls.  

What a flip flopper

Now he crawls around here on all fours offering his poop chute for free plays and zone action

Fukkin slut Non heterosexual person