OT: Halo Top diet ice cream

Teddy kgb

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those sound good but Vins only carried 3 types......Vanniall bean = awesome and only 240 cal per pint........vanilla Carmel = awesome but like 360 and Birthday cake which was only ok, wouldn't get it again and it was 280

Will try to find the ones you mentioned.....love peanut butter and mint

Those sound good but Vins only carried 3 types......Vanniall bean = awesome and only 240 cal per pint........vanilla Carmel = awesome but like 360 and Birthday cake which was only ok, wouldn't get it again and it was 280

Will try to find the ones you mentioned.....love peanut butter and mint

Whole Foods by you has 16 kinds, Teddy.

I think you mean sea salt caramel and it's 280 cal for the pint....unless they have a new flavor....but that's my other favorite.

A lot of people really like the birthday cake, but I'm not a fan either. It's OK, but not as good as the others.

Yep, Carmel sea salt....sooooo good......B-day cake would probably good to get fat kids on.....

FW says whole foods has 16 types so I might hit that up tonight....

Yep, Carmel sea salt....sooooo good......B-day cake would probably good to get fat kids on.....

FW says whole foods has 16 types so I might hit that up tonight....

Just don't try the cookies and cream .... I like that flavor and it tastes funky. I've seen other people say that too. There are a lot of reviews on the Internet. And you probably already know it's best to let it sit out for a while or nuke for a bit.

Only $3.99 here at Von's......I remember because I almost brought one back and then thought wth it's only 4 bucks throw it away if u don't like it....

It's like $6-7 at whole foods but like FW they carry a bunch of flavors. The lemon one is really good. I stopped buying the stuff though. Realized I'd rather just have a smaller portion of real ice cream as there's something about it that's just not as satisfying as the real stuff. Plus it bothered my stomach if I ate more than maybe half a pint.

Lemon? That sounds good also........to each their own on the flavor of course, I think it taste Egg Zactly like real ice cream but if it's 6-7 bucks when I go to Whole Foods and I'm outta there...

You can go to their website Teddy and type in your ZIP Code and see where else they sell it.