OT: Halo Top diet ice cream

Teddy kgb

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balco is awesome behind the scenes. He for sure leaves the house. Me and balco aren't political agree guys but I'd love to catch up with him in person. He's a good guy with awesome recommendations and is always willing to help out anyone who asks. A good guy imo.

Hope Timely is doing well. Has he been around any of the forums after the PR deal?

Anyway. I have only been eating Halo Top for a year, so I had convinced myself it was as good as real ice cream. I had some Häagen-Dazs over the last couple weeks. I Went back to halotop last night. It’s good for what it is. Really good. But it’s not near as good as real ice cream. Of course far less likely to clog your arteries.

Hope Timely is doing well. Has he been around any of the forums after the PR deal?

Anyway. I have only been eating Halo Top for a year, so I had convinced myself it was as good as real ice cream. I had some Häagen-Dazs over the last couple weeks. I Went back to halotop last night. It’s good for what it is. Really good. But it’s not near as good as real ice cream. Of course far less likely to clog your arteries.

IAG if you really enjoy great ice cream take some coin profits and try some of this...

https://www.graeters.com/

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...