IAG Zone of destiny (or Destiny zone) wins xxxx,xx. Congratulations Fecal T, Deemer,Teddy, Dingo and Smoke!

IAG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dingo, wtf you mean you're out?

There's what, 5 of us, if we win we made like $150 each?

Closer to $130-135 if next two games hit I think. I don't know what the line is on the game tomorrow though. Any of you five can get out at any time and you will get 20% of the current pot and others can stay in if they want to try to keep going. If kept going. Next person who wants to cash out would get 25% of current pot.

Like I said if Yankees lose just ban me from your contests for life lagger I am cool with that.

Hey, it doesn't bother me. I'm just hear for the facilitating fun. It's the four people that will lose money, who would be the ones with any issues..I like your confidence smoker. I'm sure it will all be fine if we get there.

So all in on the Yankees? HRWager doesn't have lines up yet. My regular does have Yankees at +105. They don't usually have the best lines, but I don't know what else is out there. Someone give me the green light and it's done.

GOOD JOB FECAL!

Nice to not be included as a founding father of the zone and you asking me to come back for the baseball contest IAG.

Plommer was right about women!

Hahaha.I was trying to be inclusive, and when I started this, and you have not posting on the regular. PLUS you put me at like 22-1 odds on the MLB contest,,,,that hurt.

I literally just messaged FW this morning that my next zone is SP nation. You were the first one I listed. Be ready buddy! Heck could start one today if you're ready.

I always wondered the history of the first zone . I know there were some early ones with Whale and Buster and you and some other guys. They had been going on for a while before I hit the scene. I want to see link to first zone. Good times. There are a few at our exit just going to drop off to nowhere. There was one that put guy did that ran up quite a bit and I never did understand what happened to all that money.

Nice to not be included as a founding father of the zone and you asking me !

Founding father my ass.......my creation and the very first person to make a play was SkinsRaj and he lost and he melted down, funny back in the day how everyone would feel so bad when they lost it for everyone, now we just ask IAG for another $25 to start a new one