IAG Zone of destiny (or Destiny zone) wins xxxx,xx. Congratulations Fecal T, Deemer,Teddy, Dingo and Smoke!

IAG

Why did dingo get to pick twice in a row?

Because the zone has become anarchy because you always set that precedent. Next one...there will be different ground rules. Everyone who is in, will be there by choice and we will go in order – period. If that means waiting a day for a play, so be it.

Next time I will ask for people to be in the zone, instead of just assigning places, but I wanted some new blood, and to recognize some people. Now that we have gone to a traditional zone, it really doesn't matter who makes the pics as long as they are good pics. Fecal wasn't around, and Deemer would have been next. He agreed with the play, so technically this counts as Deemer's play.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Team DD gets the win!!

Today will be the last chance for anyone originally named in the contest to show up and express interest in posting a play.

Did smoke say he has a play for tonight? Anyone who wants their 20% share out before the next play, let me know.