Any outrage Cop?

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Baltimore has more murders this year per capita than anytime in recorded history.

Bet you haven't heard of any of them.

no to busy talking about the terror trump is going to save us from

Guest boatboatboat

Sorry I didn't hear about this. lol

Not sure what your looking for here.

no need to "look" its standing right in front of us

A story breaks about a girl being raped by a Muslim................INSTANT THREAD

A story breaks of a Muslim shooting someone in England.........INSTANT THREAD

A story breaks of a white guy shooting 7 black people, killing one (mother of 3 BTW) at a pool party in a wealthy area............ oh sorry, didn't notice this, la dee da

YOU WANT PEOPLE TO FEAR THINGS that from a statistical standpoint are the least of our worries

From the Baltimore Sun yesterday

Through the first four months of 2017, Baltimore has experienced its highest murder rate in recorded history — and now federal officials are sending in some help.

Mayor Catherine Pugh last week asked for more federal resources to combat the city's surge in shootings, robberies and carjackings. On Tuesday, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives plans to begin using a gun-tracing van in Baltimore to try to quickly solve gun crimes

Guest boatboatboat

Through the first four months of 2017, Baltimore has experienced its highest murder rate in recorded history — and now federal officials are sending in some help.

Mayor Catherine Pugh last week asked for more federal resources to combat the city's surge in shootings, robberies and carjackings. On Tuesday, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives plans to begin using a gun-tracing van in Baltimore to try to quickly solve gun crimes

BUILD A WALL!

They are on Pace for around 300 murders, which is about what they have Evey year. Rate is higher because less people live in that shit hole.

I remember when they gave the mayor of Medellin a medal because they only had 900 murders one year.

no need to "look" its standing right in front of us

A story breaks about a girl being raped by a Muslim................INSTANT THREAD

A story breaks of a Muslim shooting someone in England.........INSTANT THREAD

A story breaks of a white guy shooting 7 black people, killing one (mother of 3 BTW) at a pool party in a wealthy area............ oh sorry, didn't notice this, la dee da

YOU WANT PEOPLE TO FEAR THINGS that from a statistical standpoint are the least of our worries

You don't get it. People get angry when the crime is preventable and our politicians do nothing.

Just one dumb 'grow killing another dumb 'grow.

No1curr. :cigar

They are on Pace for around 300 murders, which is about what they have Evey year. Rate is higher because less people live in that shit hole.

I remember when they gave the mayor of Medellin a medal because they only had 900 murders one year.

Correct .

Guest boatboatboat

You don't get it. People get angry when the crime is preventable and our politicians do nothing.

I am angry when anyone is shot

YOU DONT GET IT

Oh right 1st amendment

Tennessee state Sen. Mark Green ®, President Donald Trump’s nominee for Army secretary, strongly believes that citizens should be armed ― and not just with any ol’ guns. They should be able to possess whatever weapons the military has, because an armed citizenry is the “ultimate checks and balances” against the federal government.

I'm gonna buy an air craft carrier.

Oh right 1st amendment

Tennessee state Sen. Mark Green ®, President Donald Trump’s nominee for Army secretary, strongly believes that citizens should be armed ― and not just with any ol’ guns. They should be able to possess whatever weapons the military has, because an armed citizenry is the “ultimate checks and balances” against the federal government.

I'm gonna buy an air craft carrier.

That guy gets it

Guest boatboatboat

Well good for you. Maybe you'll post about the black guy who stabbed that guy to death in Texas yesterday. Probably not though. That doesn't soothe your white guilt.

I seldom ever make a thread about crime

I don't feed off of it