Oregon or Ohio State?

KingRevolver

interesting, the line is over a TD, making it similar to the Sugar Bowl line (+7.5 is favored, though, so I guess it's really +7)

I find it hard to believe the line would go up

Oregon won in blowout fashion, but they did not beat an elite team. Ohio State beat what had been considered the consensus #1 team for basically the entire season.

Urban won't be able to prepare for his team getting run into the ground. The bigger mismatch is at quarterback. Judging Mariota by a shitty first half might be wrong. The score will be close after two quarters. Oregon will then run them into the ground in the second half. FSU's defense was tired by the end of the first quarter. That's why Ramsey dropped the interception. He was exhausted. Speed kills. Quack U. Kinger's Oregon second half play will be the ticket.

I had Ohio St vs Bama, but just think Oregon is too good. Think they win and cover.

TCU is probably the only team id be nervous betting Oregon vs at this point.

No disrespect to Ohio St, obviously they are a great team but oregon is just faster, more physical, better prepared. This has been a long time coming for Oregon, finally they will lift themselves up as an elite program by getting that title

I had Ohio St vs Bama, but just think Oregon is too good. Think they win and cover.

TCU is probably the only team id be nervous betting Oregon vs at this point.

No disrespect to Ohio St, obviously they are a great team but oregon is just faster, more physical, better prepared. This has been a long time coming for Oregon, finally they will lift themselves up as an elite program by getting that title

Oregon kicked the shit out of a team that is probably a top 15-20 team at best.

Ohio St. is a whole different level.

This is a coin flip. I'll take the touchdown.

Oregon kicked the shit out of a team that is probably a top 15-20 team at best.

Ohio St. is a whole different level.

This is a coin flip. I'll take the touchdown.

I think that works in Oregon's favor. Oregon beat a cupcake and Ohio State beat the best team in the country. They could have a letdown.