10ninute await from retirement ....

Teddy kgb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 in a row on the 30's without one at least being a $30 winner is bad luck . Sorry Theodore . Next prick to buy one probably won $100 lol .

My son knows I'm a blind drunk and checked before I threw them in the trash......Booyaaa!!!!

Bought 3 more plus a beer and two shots...

My son knows I'm a blind drunk and checked before I threw them in the trash......Booyaaa!!!!

Bought 3 more plus a beer and two shots...

http://i65.tinypic.com/2nsn885.jpg

Weave

If he was your biological son he would have pocketed the ticket without telling you

One time i was waiting at a gas station behind some knob buying $20 tickets, he bought 5, after he left the cashier said he'd been in and out all day long, probably lost 6-$700. Lottery tickets are the worst gambling there is.

Well if the gas station attendant says so then lotteries must be bad........the ones who have won millions should have listened

teddy probably threw away a million dollar winner

That's Sneaky throwing winner a single number in like that. It seems like the few times I have played them, they spread that price out over a bunch of numbers. I probably would've missed that too. I wonder how many winners are thrown away every year.