Shari @ Sbr is not very professional.

Gabe

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is live lines so there is some skill to it.

Oh most definitely.

I don't put much stock in them though, you always see some pretty sharp guys doing poorly as well that won't make much effort over $100 risk.

I read enough Gabe earlier this year (first time) to understand.

Some of it was just plain bad.

My favorite Gabe quote,

"If there's no value in a game you just bet less"

Reno Marty still has not yet recovered from reading that.

Took me a while.

Padres have lost a ton since i started that thread. Made u and him look like fools.

Oh most definitely.

I don't put much stock in them though, you always see some pretty sharp guys doing poorly as well that won't make much effort over $100 risk.

I read enough Gabe earlier this year (first time) to understand.

Some of it was just plain bad.

You can't make this up lol.

Gabe reminds me of the kid in everyone's community, there's always one, that stays in grade 3 until 34 years old but knows every baseball player ever played since 1962.

Runs around town stuttering with snot hanging out of his nose, reciting stats of the back of his player card collection.

Good for not much but cute for a minute.

Gabe reminds me of the kid in everyone's community, there's always one, that stays in grade 3 until 34 years old but knows every baseball player ever played since 1962.

Runs around town stuttering with snot hanging out of his nose, reciting stats of the back of his player card collection.

Good for not much but cute for a minute.

dreamweaver billy,

i don't give a fuk what you or your little circle jerk group of pill junkie drug addicted hermits who post here all day have to say.

You and your little group are a bunch of jealous unhappy people with no lives who wake up and log into a website to talk shit.  The

highlight of your day is whatever happens online in this e-world that you call life.   Fuck you and your demons.

dreamweaver billy,

i don't give a fuk what you or your little circle jerk group of pill junkie drug addicted hermits who post here all day have to say.

You and your little group are a bunch of jealous unhappy people with no lives who wake up and log into a website to talk shit.  The

highlight of your day is whatever happens online in this e-world that you call life.   Fuck you and your demons.

But if you would like to make a contribution to Gabewins.com, it is Gabewins.com. This is "our" site.

But if you would like to make a contribution to Gabewins.com, it is Gabewins.com. This is "our" site.

Think about this for a sec. Anyone who follows me makes money which means the haters are giving out bad advice.

Fact based. Not opinion.

dreamweaver billy,

Gabe if you were here right now I'd pat you on the head and give you five dollars for an ice cream.

False and a simple check in therx thread will show just that. 20k views and a lot of satisfied people who know a good thing when they see one.

I checked that site and found a stale line on page 1. You judge yourself by views. Nobody else does. Everybody else judges you by what you can produce with lines that are available and that is something you are never going to step up to because you know what the results will be and you are not fooling anybody but yourself.

I checked that site and found a stale line on page 1. You judge yourself by views. Nobody else does. Everybody else judges you by what you can produce with lines that are available and that is something you are never going to step up to because you know what the results will be and you are not fooling anybody but yourself.

I'll pound F5 from remote if we need views.

3.99/1000 keystrokes