Are you sure you want to pass up the George-TTP dinner, WVU?

KingRevolver

To boat ----

or just say someone blatantly lies to others... good idea to judge them based on being a liar?

Of course, I can call Timely a liar (PSU baseball), a lunatic (interfering w/ Javy's real life), or unsuccessful (dishwasher) --- but I choose to focus on dish washing for now.

deemer, once again... let's work on sticking to facts.. anyone who has been around knows i don't bring interfere or care about anyones real life. this is entertainment between pots and pans.

when you tilt, you start with the nonsense. let's work on that. as a group, we can improve the person you are. i believe!

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol 60%, another weave.

the only loser is the guy who went 2-17 in his ncaa picks which he self-proclaimed was a winner every year

you're the one who claimed to hit 60%, not me? 

ive never been booted from a book for being annoying either. i need to strive to be more like deem. maybe if i got booted i'd lose less money. maybe that's your strategy. brilliant.

Guest boatboatboat

Edited my post

Last thing yanks needs is this punk blowing up *crying to him on what's app all weekend

You take care BIGdeem

Guest boatboatboat

Boat talking about crying is funny too. but guy was crying here a week ago because someone called his legion or local watering hole....

can this guy go 4 posts without being a hypocrite?

Want me to call you at work?

As usual boat cannot stick to his guns but tries to alter.... 

explain to us how someone threatening to physically harm you is okay.... but calling you is not..... or are you of the mindset (as any person somewhat intelligent) that neither should have its place?